Buddertons Tomfoolery

Good looking pups! Good thread thanks for the care package again! You are the man! That one in the backs lookin a little too innocent :innocent:

2 Likes

Yo that brotha walk-in on aquariums!

2 Likes

@ColeLennon They’re simply beautiful!! What else!!!?
:v: :flushed: :thinking:

1 Like

There’s a “Did you gain this skill through dick-pics” joke in here. :rofl:

8 Likes

Running your Golden Papaya x sherb breath 1 week into veg got 3 differnt phenos . Thanks again ill post pictures whenI get time kids got me busy as hell. Cheers

5 Likes

Speaking of golden papaya. My boss just picked up papaya bomb from purple city genetics. I was traded a pack of sfv og. Sounds like they would combine well.

6 Likes

Thai Herb. 10-11 wks of 11/13. Only another 10 wks or so.

This little cabbage has got me checking my notes. What is MM?!

And here’s a jagged, saw toothed thing in the corner.

:v::canada:

37 Likes

Mothers milk or mulliabian madness possibly

5 Likes

I’ve saved all the flips I started, so I suppose I’ll have to dig through the pile.

6 Likes

That is a good place to start

2 Likes

Mullimbimby madness?

5 Likes

That’s what I was trying to spell

4 Likes

Is the 11/13 just to help finish flower faster?

4 Likes

Those are some rather wide leaves to be Mother’s Milk. I know nothing of the other.

2 Likes

Mothers milk is a Bodhi cross from the Appalachia dad, which would easily be able to throw fat leaves. Not sure what discarded seed packs @Budderton has

3 Likes

Essentially yes. The equatorials veg at close to 12/12 in their natural environment. 11/13 or even 10/14 nudges them into flower mode and keeps them there.

5 Likes

I looked through the pile of discarded flips and couldn’t find the answer. I know it’s not mother’s milk, l i have those set aside for my Appy hunt. They where fem seed, as I trying to fill some jars with sensi for Mrs Budders. I’ll meditate on it and it will come to me. Not really that concerned as it only gonna be smoke and I’m not gonna make seed from it.
Hope the leg is feeling better EG.

6 Likes

What appy crosses do you have or are you doing straight appy?

1 Like

Constant dull pain unfortunately. The orthopedic doctor said I don’t need surgery so I’ll super grateful for that! It is really hard to do anything with a busted leg :joy:. Good thing it’s trimming time! All I’m good for at the moment. Hope you and the Mrs are well :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: They put me on time out

4 Likes

Cobra Lips(5 different moms)Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips, mothers milk( several differentMoms) Appy f3s(I think) , Appy f3 reversed pollen, off the top of my head. Probably a few others. Everything is stashed together in my fridge and I’ll dig into it when it’s time.
Hopefully put the Appy fem pollen on all the females I like. I’ll be keeping males as back ups incase the Appy pollen has gone off and plan on doing reg pollinations after the fems irregardless.

10 Likes