Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks for your words RB. After doing it for so long, you get a feel for it.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Letter received @Budderton thank u so much I’m super excited to grow these out. Will keep u posted once I start em. More than likely will b in the spring I will save at least a few for a later indoor run also

15 Likes

Right on @GallacreekD66 , it’s my pleasure. Glad to see they had a safe journey. Best of luck with them!

5 Likes

Just landed today @Budderton! Thank you again for your generosity! These will be the first thing I pop next year!

17 Likes

It’s my pleasure @Habitt . Happy hunting!!
:grin::v:

5 Likes

Fantastic mail day!

A whole cycling series!

15 Likes

We like our bicycles around here EG! Actually I’m getting away from putting the word “Biker” into any names from now on as that is somebody else’s thing.
Glad they made it.

8 Likes

I thInk buddercycle is all yours ! :grin: I stoked they’re here. Thank you brother

5 Likes

I have a Sri Lankan friend that calls snowmobiles “Snowmercycles”
There’s a good name for a strain :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve been considering renaming the Biker Slush. :thinking:

4 Likes

GOT MINES :metal: Thanks Budder, U Da Man!!!

I have Archive Slurricane seeds on deck, right behind that I wana try these Glitter Trikes. Should be like January I’ll pop 3-6 at least :metal::metal::metal:

11 Likes

9 Likes

That was quick RB! Good to see them land safe, happy hunting!
That logo kinda sums it all up @CocoaCoir ! Nice one!

5 Likes

Here’s some Herb pics…
Columbian Gold.

Squirrel Tail in back of Panama Red.

Close up of Aruka Valley.

Flowering out plants inside past 3 months is a bitch.
:v::canada:

33 Likes

@Budderton of all the amazing landrace, heirloom and seemingly ancient varieties you’re dabbling in, have any specific types/regions ever come across as “rubber tire”
or even like tar/asphalt in their terp profiles?? I’ve been trying to narrow down which direction I’ll go if I ever dabble in that realm. So far everything I’ve read has lead me to Balkh or Afghan varieties as the likely candidates? And if I recall right you’re a fan of such choker terps :wink::ok_hand::+1:. Fantastic work as always brother :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Bitch or not, those look great! Healthy and happy from the pictures

2 Likes

I got rubber terps from a Bahia landrace but it was also intersexed like crazy.

2 Likes

Non of the landrace stuff I’ve grown has/had rubber tire. I have found “cat piss” and burnt tire tend to come from the same source. I had a Bubblegum Breath that was nasty. Smelt like a wild cat pissed on a pile of smoldering tires. And a Sherb Breath that was rocket candy pissed on by a house cat. One of the Dirty Taxi f2s smelled like a mechanic shop, kinda burnt gear oil.
But yeah, I think the Afghans are the best place to start for burnt tires.

14 Likes

I’ve got 3 identically sized Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze (from Kangativa) clones that I’m holding till I find out if the plant is worth preserving. If it smokes nice I’m thinking of reversing one onto the other two. Is there any interest out there for S1s of these?

:v::canada:

27 Likes

Oh for sure very interested, if it smokes ok. Is this a 14 week sativa?

3 Likes