Buddertons Tomfoolery

No. Probably more like a 16-20 weeker. I’ll post up a pic tonight when the lights are on but the one in flower is at 14wks and still has a ways to go.

7 Likes

Good God. I don’t even want to wait that long for elective surgery.

7 Likes

Here’s that MM/Haze at around 14 wks under 11/13. Cronicley underfed by me.

And I’ve been waiting on these. Baboon Wine x NYC Chem. Elite613 over Top Dawg, Oh boy!

19 Likes

Absolutely.

Have you had a chance to sample her along the way? (The one at 14 weeks)

3 Likes

@Budderton the beans have arrived!! I’m really a special kind of excited for these:
This is my first TK cross (tricycle), AND I’ve got a full pack of Strayfox HPK x 70s bagseed
If the fates align, maybe I’ll put it together with the glitter trike and hunt for a HPK type keeper!
Edit: I also want to say that the reason I have these seeds is a result of @Budderton 's unwavering generosity.
When he/ you did the giveaway for these, I did the Heady Bear thing and gave mad props… and then Budderton gifted these to me, even though I didn’t win the giveaway. B, you are one of the realest members here, and that’s saying something.
I hope to pay this forward significantly in the coming year

10 Likes

No, not yet @Coda . Probably gonna harvest some lowers this week. It got lightly pollinated early in flower and the few seed in it are well ripe. So if nothing else, I want to collect the seed but I’ll be sampling for sure.

4 Likes

Thanks for your words @HeadyBearAdventures , I appreciate them.
I’m glad to hear they made it undamaged. Best of luck with them. I’m sure you’ll find something kushie in those, happy hunting!!
:v::canada:

6 Likes

To me “kushie” means the best my mind and body have ever felt, so I also hope to find something “kushie”!

5 Likes

Very well said @HeadyBearAdventures …the guy is something else.

6 Likes

Without a doubt @Budderton is on another level when it comes to generosity and willingness to help with any questions or advise. OG wouldn’t be the same without him.

9 Likes

@CanuckistanPete @Mrgreenthumb , thanks guys.
About life in general, I figure we’re all in it together and no one gets out alive, so we might as well be kind to one another while we’re here.
:grin::v:

18 Likes

I agree @Budderton …and then there are those who go above and beyond. You fall into that category. Have an awesome weekend!

11 Likes

Arrived today.

Big thank you Budder.

16 Likes

Excellent @middleman ! It’s my pleasure. Happy to see them land safe.
:grin::v:

11 Likes

You S1 TK or from bought seeds sir ??? @Budderton

3 Likes

That tricycle strain would be fun to grow out. Should be some excellent smoke.

9 Likes

11 Likes

TK S1s from CSI Humboldt and the Biker Kush is from Karma.

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing some grown out @ShiskaberrySavior . Should produce some classic OG Kush types, with hopefully a bit of heterosis due to the reintroduction of familiar genes that have been developed separately and kept apart for a decade or so.

9 Likes

So the Glitter Trikes are a new cross as well? Nobody’s grown those out yet? --i have mine on the calendar for January/February :metal:

2 Likes