Buddertons Tomfoolery

Those TK crosses are gonna be fire! :fire: i can’t wait to see those pics start popping up in peoples grows.

Fun fact: I was born about 20 minutes from Mullumbimby in a town called Murwillumbah on the north NSW coast. My uncle made his living growing weed in the Uki valley all through the 80s.

6 Likes

If your looking for another tester I’d be game to run some in the tin box this winter . Got a round going in shortly and going to be selecting my next group once these get moved over.
Would be a couple months of veg while these current ones flower . FYI

3 Likes

Yep. The Glitter Trike was made alongside the Tricycle .
Same 4 Biker Kush males as pollen donors. Best of luck with them, looking forward to the show!!

9 Likes

Very cool @Loggershands ! Never been to Auz but it looks like some sweet country down there. I received 3 seeds these as “old Kangativa stock” , with a warning that they where old and may not be viable. I was lucky enough to get one to go and it turned out to be that female. Would you happen to have any insight into the Mullumbimby Madness, specifically Kanjas work with it?

5 Likes

Sorry mate, I don’t know anything really. I just saw the name on your thread and googled if it was the same Mullumbimby. The area is know for growing (think emerald triangle) but I was a kid back then and even though my family grew/smoked, nobody talked about weed at all. I only found out about my uncle decades later as an adult and even then he doesn’t really talk about it.

6 Likes

And that’s why they are still growing and smoking and not in prison! Lol. The less people know they safer it is for you. Aussieland so you all are going into spring/summer now right?

3 Likes

Oldschool heads know, loose lips sink ships :grinning:

I’ve lived in Canada for the last 18yrs. Im now hanging out on the island of Newfoundland on the far east coast.

7 Likes

That is a jump Australia to Canada a bit of a temp change. Old heads have a good point but anymore everything is recorded makes it more imperative.lol

2 Likes

“Yo this is fire! Where’d you get this?!”
“Picked it up from a guy i know”

6 Likes

There’s also the “I know you grew this yourself and so I’d like a discount” faction.

But yeah, mouth shut. Even though it’s legalish old habits die hard.

4 Likes

Ya you might know him he lives… And the downfall has begun :rofl::tired_face:.

1 Like

Right on , no worries @Loggershands .
:grin::v:

1 Like

Ain’t this the truth. I tipped some appliance delivery guys with weed two weeks ago. Told them a buddy grew it.

5 Likes

That drives me absolutely insane :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. The discount isn’t being given on the other stuff.

3 Likes

If anything, my shit is worth more. Way less supply compared to demand, that’s just basic capitalism!

5 Likes

As it is a hobby and I save money versus going to the clubs, I do give buds to family and my closest friends for free. I only ask a minimal donation from good acquaintance, and up the donation for others based upon their “vibe” :joy::raised_hands:
E.G: Rich douchy suit types get raked across the coals and still like it better than club meds :nerd_face::face_with_monocle::sunglasses::joy:

10 Likes

That’s my thinking you two

My comment was more as one of my former selves but yeah these days I just give it away.

But I’m still paranoid about telling people.

5 Likes

Free sample get ya hooked then reel ya in .

3 Likes

“My delivery service has a 10% off coupon for it.”

3 Likes