Buddertons Tomfoolery

I like to flower clones of males and keep them small for easy management. You can get a shit ton of pollen from a clone in a one gallon.

4 Likes

I would have liked that too but I thought it was an auto and let it get stupid tall before manually flipping. I think it is a super auto though because it went from nothing to balls everywhere in 2 days like when @Nagel420 gets home from vacation.

2 Likes

Is that what they call scuba gear down by you? Cause thats what’s ALL over the house when I get home from vacation. Not much for playing with those balls though… :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: you fuxken guys!

2 Likes

@Slick1 is like a bad rash… he shows up unexpectedly, everywhere eventually… LOL…

2 Likes

There ain’t no soap this side of hell
That’ll get rid of that @Slick1 smell!:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

In all honesty, you guys keep me constantly giggling at my phone! @Nagel420 @Slick1 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

6 Likes

As long as its not one of those schoolgirl giggles… I hear that tends to make @Slick1 lose control… Especially when its not coming from a schoolgirl, wink wink, nudge nudge…

Can’t be too careful around him. That nickname of his has to have its origins somewhere :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d heard it was the bril cream in his hair how he acquired the nick . Greased up and ready to party.

4 Likes

Slip and slide?

3 Likes

Totally manly giggle… I’ll keep my guard up!

4 Likes

Thats what the rumor around town is, but its not his hair!

3 Likes

If that’s the case I’m the rash you secretly love to itch!

I smell like a fresh meadow of wild flowers!

Why does everyone always think I’m kidding?! @Nagel420 is a depraved sex fiend! :laughing:

Like you were doing while doing your unique style of “stump removal”?

I’ll have you know I learned that in the Boy Scouts. Always be prepared.

Pubes are hair too smart ass!

8 Likes

Day 20 of veg

21 Likes

Those are looking :ok_hand: :fire:

4 Likes

Man, you are growing them so well! Keep up the great work!:pray: I hope you get some good ones!

7 Likes

Looks good bro!

3 Likes

It’s cold outside!

I’ve gotta turn the heater up!:thermometer:

21 Likes

Slopes are getting powdered!

Ten Carls Shoes in the dirt! Thanks again Budderton!

6 Likes

My pleasure. I hope they grow good for you! My step daughter and her friends all love the mom of those f2s. She describes it as "smells like toe jam, tastes like fruity pebbles and gets you high AF":grin:

7 Likes