Buddertons Tomfoolery

Over cooked with nutes and half frozen, but hasn’t got weird and is still trying to finish strong.:muscle:
Johnny Chimpo from elite613genetics. Kushy bubble gum/cotton candy terps

24 Likes

Got my packs today Budderton thank you!! Started 9 lA x Affie!! Il keep you informed on the test grow!! Great packaging thank you so much!!

13 Likes

Most excellent! Glad they got to you and it’s my pleasure.:pray: I’ll be watching along with keen interest! I sent many packs of those to Doug D to be included in the Canadian fall box set. They went 70% after 3 days in my wet papper towel germ test, so l figured their good, but I’m a little nervous on potential germ rates.:thinking:

6 Likes

It’s freezing out so I’m hanging indoors. Figure I’d post some older pics of moms I’ve used in crosses that are now in the vaults of several OGers.

Lemon Slush from reg seeds by Dungeon Vault

It’s a nine to ten weekend (shown at 8 wks) with no lemon terps despite it’s name sake.
This one is straight peach/watermelon/hint of grape gummies candy but it throws lemon phenotypes.

26 Likes

Sherb Breath from reg seeds by Thug Pug

A nine weeker(probably around 7 here) with an unusual combo of rocket candy and cat piss terps and stoney effects. The best hasher (as far as return) of all the moms.

29 Likes

Meat Breath (OGKB Dom) from reg seeds by Thug Pug

Dismal structure, but the terps and effect are exactly where I wanna be. Figures :crazy_face:
A 8-9 weeker with eucalyptus/menthol on the front and rotting garbage/poopy diaper in the back terps and face melting, sit and stare into space, effect.

30 Likes

That’s some tomfoolery alright. Everything looking great

7 Likes

Thanks man. Did you get those Affies to go @BasementBeans ? I’m a wee bit worried about the germ rate on those.

4 Likes

I was just down in the grow room, and the third batch went 3/4 for germination. First batch got super cold and didn’t pop, my cat botched the second attempt. Third time is the charm.

9 Likes

oh man, that looks so good. now im all hyped up to get into that pack of SB you sent me. gonna have to move that one up on the priority list as high as i can get it. i need a second house or a commercial greenhouse or something over here.

7 Likes

That’s a relief to hear! Thanks for the info, I hope they do good for you!

4 Likes

I know, right!:+1:
There’ll be a more stretchy, daintier pheno that’s more to the sunset sherbet side in there, but the dom phenotype should resemble the mom.

This is a SunSherb Dom from the f1s

26 Likes

Beautiful shades of purples and reds!! Really nice @Budderton! Wow!!

2 Likes

damn thats a beauty too. so that black looking pheno is the mendo breath leaner?

2 Likes

I haven’t grown Mendo Breath, only seen and read about it online but I believe that one is mendo breath leaning. The father to the sherb breath f1s was a fast growing OGKB pheno from the f2 generation of mendo breath.

8 Likes

looks like youre a winner regardless of which pheno you get

5 Likes

There’ll be some good stuff in those. I’ll be going thru them before next fall and depending how they turn out, I’ll try and select towards that chunky, black pheno for f3s.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

thats awesome. ive got this current good medicine project going, and a lavender project that just fell into my lap behind it, but i think i might dive into these after those two are wrapped up.

4 Likes

Hey stop posting so many pictures of beautiful plants at a time, I only get so many likes!

6 Likes

My bad. I’ll just post the bad phenos from here on out.:grin: I get a dozens of those for every good one I find.:thinking:
@Slick1 , have you got the chance to tea bag some pollen onto those Lebs yet?:joy:

9 Likes