Buddertons Tomfoolery

Pulling up my chair :green_heart: :canada:

3 Likes

Always good stuff going on in here! I need to get my butt organized and moving :joy:

4 Likes

I like it. :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

A Quiver of cobras makes sense

11 Likes

10 Likes

I think we should use Baroness personally :grin:

2 Likes

Right on @CocoaCoir , you get it! I was thinking Cobra pack or pack of cobras and when I learned that a group of cobra are called a quiver, I knew I had found my name.

7 Likes
3 Likes

@Budderton Was it you that did the wolf pack f2s that were passed around in one of the boxes? I tried to search for info but couldn’t find it. I grew some out awhile ago had a real frosty pheno. Smelled like black cherry candy bubblegum and orange, I kinda couldn’t put my finger on it it almost started smelling peachy after a month or 2.

17 Likes

Nope. I did a seed increase of their half sister, Cobra Lips , that was in last fall or spring box. I popped wolf Pack f1s and put the same mix of 4 Cobra Lips males onto a squat, stinky WP female to have a batch of inbred “Appy”(that male that Bodhi used in all those Appalachia crosses) seed to draw males and females from for future endeavors. The female WP had a body odor mixed with gas thing and hit really nicely when smoked.

7 Likes

Hey @Tuned , did you have a chance to sample your Wolf Pack/Cobra Lips & Cobra Lips? Have I asked you already? I smoke a lot of hash.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not yet. Actually I just got it in grove bags last week. I had the untrimmed buds in large paper bags waiting while I worked on trimming everything else.
It looks great and was gumming up my trimmers so I think it will be fire :fire:
For sure I will let you know. :v:

7 Likes

You cut off a branch put it in water and stick it in the fridge? Am I following this right?

2 Likes

WE’VE GOT BUSH :metal::rofl: lol, Looks like I’m first to drop a Glitter! More to come in January/February :metal:

10 Likes

I keep then up to 10 wks in the fridge inside labeled zips. No water, no source of moisture.

8 Likes

Nice @RookieBuds ! Congrats on your start, hopefully it’s a nice female for you! Though I think the males from these batches could be quite useful too!
:v::canada:

3 Likes

My little mind blown. BOOM

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a sweet tech for saving space during hunts. If you take cuts right before you put the plants into flower, by wk7-8, you should know wich ones your interested in and you can pull the corresponding snips out of the fridge, root them and bin the rest. Save time and resources by not holding copies of each tester in your veg space.
Not my tech. I learned of it on another forum years ago and have been sharing and employing it ever since.

18 Likes

The pic almost looks like a sucker leaf on a stem. Can you post a pic of the cutting?

3 Likes

Ahh yes, the “Fridge Cut Method”

I come up with these cool names but they never stick :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol!!!

1 Like