Buddertons Tomfoolery

I don’t have any Lebs above soil yet to do so with but I’m considering doing it just to say I did it, much like my desire to punch a giraffe :laughing:

4 Likes

You like what you like…
You must have SOME bucket list!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I kinda wanna know….what did the cat do?

5 Likes

Hahah just knocked them over when I had them out of the tent. Wouldn’t have been such a big deal but it was enough of a mess that I couldn’t find the beans after. We’ve got 3 above soil right now

5 Likes

Haha! I can see the cat just looking at you like “what? They were in my way”

5 Likes

This is James back when she was on the pot.
She use to help me pick the keepers. She would nibble at the good ones and shit in the bad ones! Needless to say, that frisky kitty is not allowed in the rooms anymore!

21 Likes

Amazing plants you got there bro, I can see the years of learning, hard work, pheno hunting etc., from your single bud shot…
Loving your work overall…
Especially the pollen collection part…:fire::fire:
Will be following this thread …
Hope more people around the world get to grow your seeds in the future…
Cheers…

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @alwaysnoob :pray:

3 Likes

So it’s freezing out and I’m indoors again today, going thru my seed stash, making plans. Anyhow, I’ve had these beans in the fridge a couple yrs now and I don’t see myself doing anything with them. They where nice but don’t fit in my program. Sherb Breath (keeper cut) x Crunk Boat. Cookies and Kush mashup. They came out nice and where well received locally. The ones I tested had OGK and cookies phenos.

Fans shucked off to show bud structure.

Funny thing, the OGK Dom phenos smelled doughy piss and the cookies phenos smelled pinesol cleaner. Like they flipped terp profiles! Strong Terps and strong effects with these ones.
I don’t want them to sit in the fridge forever so if anyone wants any of these seeds, hit me up in PM and I’ll send you a washer stuffed full. I’ve got enough for ten packs or so. I would like to keep postage within North America. Thanks!:grin:

28 Likes

Looks like fire

4 Likes

Yeah that is some nice frosty buddage for sure. Looks like a great cross, but I think I’m good :smirk:
(Secretly sends PM :rofl: haha)

9 Likes

I was thinking the same with the seeds I’ve got do I really need more?

2 Likes

Dammnnn…
So close :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got all those Sherb Breath x Crunk Boat accounted for. Thanks for the interest!:pray:

9 Likes

WOW i spent most of the weekend back-reading all this! Great stuff here!

You reached out to me on RIU and kicked me some beans. I’m dropping 3 for a “fun run” and see what they do:

Can’t thank you enough!! We’re saving the OGKB-leaning pack to cross with our existing PBB, I’ll keep you posted on that & will reach back out when that happens.

14 Likes

Hey @Budderton - I had to pop in and say hello & thank you. My pal @BasementBeans gifted me a few of your Carl’s Shoes and Sherb Breath F2s.

I was stoked when I got them, but after seeing your plants and reading your descriptions in this thread, and knowing you seem to chase the weird & strong terp profiles like I do, I am beyond ecstatic to pop these later this year.

Appreciate you making such great genetics available to the community and sharing your journey with us along the way :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey man! Nice to see you over here! I hope you find something you like in those!:grin::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Hi @RookieBuds!! Welcome to OG! So you got some of @Budderton’s beauties!! Awesome!! You’ll love it here!! And please, go the the thread below and introduce yourself!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Hey @estab87 . Best of luck with those! I hope you get some good ones!:crossed_fingers::grin: And thanks for the words

5 Likes

I’m waiting for some butter to run my way see how they like the tin box . You got some interesting named strains bud .

5 Likes