Buddertons Tomfoolery

Cherry Pie Breath x Mendo Breath. The cookiest of the cookies. Was a Thug Pug thing.
:cookie::grin:

11 Likes

Shes a beaut!

Send me your addy again!

1 Like

Working more cookies stains?

2 Likes

Wow is she doing great! She might need a little sativa pollen :joy:

1 Like

Duuuuuuude i want some toad stools!

2 Likes

It was just supposed to be flower for Mrs Budders but if it’s any good, I’ll include it in the Studley Spewright hunt /seed making I’ve planned for the spring.

And have all the purists jump on me?:rofl: There’s some things I just won’t do.:grin:

5 Likes

Didn’t happen if you don’t post pictures :joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, who am.i kidding? I’ll smash anything together, just out of curiosity. Some call it a chuck, I prefer exploratory pollination. :rofl:
I’ve got a hankering to put the weirdest combos onto the Triangle Kush S1 I kept.

17 Likes

I always do the exploratory pollination. It gives the wild card factor a chance to come into play :grin::joy:. So many of our favorites are exactly this from what I see! Exploratory pollination away! Love the term

3 Likes

Sour Taxi fem

It will get a bigger pot next week :v:

18 Likes

So, the Malawi Gold crosses are collected and they’ve had time to age out a bit, so I’m excited to start sending them out to the Sativa fanciers that want them. But first I’d like to give a huge thank you to the generous OG members that have helped me with donations that allow me to run these giveaways. I would not be able to send out as much as I do without your help and it is very much appreciated. :pray::+1:
I’m gonna make a wiki for 10 members this time. I’m hoping it’ll be OGers that have followed the grow and commented or liked the updates that sign up but I’m not making it a condition . Open to all full members(4 pips or more) Those 10 members will get to choose 3 crosses from this list to recieve…
Far sativa (16+ wks)
Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold 1female:1male
Panama Red x Malawi Gold 1:1
(Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold 1:1
Far sativa (14-16ish wks)
Sudanese x Malawi Gold 2:1
Malawi Gold increase 2females:1male
Not so far sativa, hybrid influences (12-16 wks)
KDKT x Malawi Gold 2females:1male
Double Panama x Malawi Gold 3females:1male

Please be kind and don’t overwrite anyone. This wiki is for 10 members, so please don’t add numbers…

Super Awesome Sativa Giveaway

1. @GallacreekD66 :heavy_check_mark:
  2. @sunra108 :us:
  3. @DesertHeartGardens
  4. @MikeyMeteor
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @LedZeppelin
  7. @Cormoran
  8. @potpotpot
  9. @Tuned :canada:
  10. @Greenfingers
    Thanks for your interest.
    :v::canada:
41 Likes

I’d love to have a few in the ol’ collection but realistically I’ll probably not get to them for ages so I’m gonna stay out of this one so others can get some. Still scared to run something that long and kill it :stuck_out_tongue: one of these days though.

6 Likes

:arrow_up: same :arrow_up:

5 Likes

The madness Neville haze cross sounds like a great sativa, especially for crossing to indicas :joy:

8 Likes

I’m jumping on that list thanks . @Tuned your gonna love the sour taxi :taxi: great smoke .

8 Likes

Jumping in the list I think that double Panama x Malawi gold will be fun for my long flowering sativa outdoor run I’m doing this year doing some 13-16 week highland Guerrero so will fit in good with the timeframe heard so much good about both Panama and Malawi :grin: thanks for the generosity and for getting some really cool genetics out there :call_me_hand: @Budderton

10 Likes

Thanks @Budderton I’ve been looking for some good sativa for my outdoor ventures this spring and I love ur work. Been lurking around ur thread for a while.

8 Likes

Thank you for the generosity here, I bet some ridiculous plants will come out of these!

3 Likes

Tempting, but I’ll leave them for someone who’ll grow them a lot sooner than I could.

7 Likes

I’ve been following you quietly. Very generous of you to offer these to the community. Double Panama x Malawi Gold, yup that’s the one. Definitely an indoor plant for me. I’d like to see it next to a Acapulco Gold from lambchopped.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes