Buddertons Tomfoolery

Dec 7th I put cuts into storage using a 70% alcohol diluted water wash …
Problem I’m facing is I know they will not keep another two months so I’m probably gonna pull em out soon and clone them damn that’s a lot …need to get plants I can snips cuts from in spring !
What happens if I get them healthy and perky again then send them back into the fridge you ever mess with this lol

Rambling ! Hope all is well @Budderton

2 Likes

Should be fine. If your concerned only take a portion out!

2 Likes

I’d have to do it quick !
It’s like the suspense is killing me …
Kind of like the last piece of cake in the fridge kelps getting eyeballed knows it’s fate to meet a certain doom

2 Likes

I’m terrible with cake :drooling_face::grin:. It’s gone if you aren’t fast

2 Likes

All is well, thanks for asking @Rabeats2093 .
I’ve never tried taking them out, perking them back up and then putting them back in the fridge. It might work. I’d clean them again and use new zip locks. Do you have a space to keep small plants in solo cups. I’ve keep males in veg in solo cups for up to 4 months by keeping under low light, hard pruning and cutting ⅓ of the root mass off and replacing with new medium every month. Let me know how it goes for you.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

2 or 3 days since they went into dirt, these Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold showing a healthy germination rate.

The (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) X Malawi Gold not so much yet…

:v::canada:

32 Likes

How many snips does a 4 month old veg produce in solos ?
I will try it root what I can here eventually I will deff let you know how I make out !!
Possible double fridge time …
A chance worth willing to take :sweat_smile:

I was thinking you’d keep the clones bonsai style, bound in solos for 3 months then up pot and veg those into little shrubs for a month before planting outside for the season. All the new growth would produce some big old bush plants.
Id be curious to hear about how the double fridge tech works out. I’ve got snips that have been in the fridge for at least 10 wks and I’m gonna let them go to 14 and see if they come back to life. For shits and giggles.
:sweat_smile::v:

10 Likes

Super sativas landed today. Thanks a million @Budderton excited about these

19 Likes

Thank you @Budderton - I’ll pop these along with the koh chang x Malawi and update with photos. I do love smoking Panama Red. It’s one of my favorite sativas and the kind of flower I ending up buying when i want something different than my head stash to stay motivated and let the sunlight in.

15 Likes

Brother if I vegged a plant out 4 months before the grow season I would have literal trees !
Lotta space taken up with them lingering that long haha ‘
Hmm so you’re saying I have a couple more weeks to make my decision lol 14 weeks going for the gold !

4 Likes

Looks like the (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold are starting to get going too. Good to see those 2 crosses are nice and viable.

29 Likes

Some of them look to be very potent.

2 Likes

Hard to tell from a tray of seedlings but time will tell @CocoaCoir . I’m hoping to get females from these sativa crosses in with the Affie 11s to produce a couple different batches of (sativa x sativa) x Afghani seed to look through this summer. We’ll see how it goes.
:grin::v:

12 Likes

Sounds like a great plan!!

4 Likes

A couple Cobra Lips F2s, from the Co-op seed run I did

A couple Capjunky S1s from @LoveDaAutos

And Old Faithful look like it’s starting to turn a corner after 6 months of flowering

46 Likes

The polliest of the pollys. Here’s 3 phenos of Baboon Wine x NYC Chem. In the 3rd week of flower, these are turning out the way I hoped, stanky! From apple jelly to toe jam, a weird, varied selection of smells.

45 Likes

Looking great @Budderton

3 Likes

Nice early fade. Should be colorful.

2 Likes

6 MONTHS?!? Do you still plan on smoking it, or is it just a battle of attrition at this point :rofl::metal::skull::skull::skull::fire::fire::fire::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Holy calendar, Batman!

5 Likes