Buddertons Tomfoolery

What was the advice I read years ago for ogs. Top every 3 nodes forever :joy: than flower.
They look great

4 Likes

Looking good in here @Budderton :ok_hand: All the best

3 Likes

I’ve heard the cap junky is a real pain in the ass, has deterred me from running some crosses I have, you like it?

1 Like

I think it’s a mg thing . Just can’t figure out if it’s too much or not enough. Or perhaps a ph preference that I’m not meeting.

Not these S1s. I’m having a relatively easy time with them and they are making some very resinous flowers. Not much smell on them though.

Thanks for your words of encouragement @Wizdom

11 Likes

I’ve got a few Afghooy x Lemon Thai f4 vegging up along side the Affie 11 s from my P1 Afghani mission.
Here’s a couple baby pics…

Really looking forward to seeing how they flower out, thank you @santero , for the seed.
:v::canada::grin:

35 Likes

:v::canada:

44 Likes

@Budderton

So yesterday after you offered to make my day with the Golden Papaya Crunkboat, I decided to smoke a joint out of the last 2 buds I’d been cherishing and hoarding for over a year. I’m in the rec room, roll one up and spark it. A moment later my wife walks in "Who are you talking to?..I thought you were on the phone with a girlfriend".

Guess I shouldn’t talk to my weed… “Ooh, I missed you sooo much”. :rofl:

12 Likes

Hahaha!! If only our spouses realized that the Herb is our mistress!! Actually, Mrs Budders knows that if it came down to her or the Herb, it would be a tight decision. Luckily she loves the Herb just about as much as me and would smack me in the head for quiting growing over a woman!!
:grin::v:

14 Likes

My wife has a few health issues…fibromyalgia, back pain… she smokes way more than I do. Never thought I’d see the day…

7 Likes

How is the cream holding out?

4 Likes

I’ll ask her…shes still sleeping. :sleeping:

3 Likes

The Appalachia f3s (seed from @Slammedsonoma420 ) are turning out quite stretchy and narrow leafed compared to the Appy/Chems (derived from Bodhi stock) that are growing alongside. Not shown, but you can kinda see their fatter leafs in the background.

The plan is to lightly pollinate the lot with pollen from the male Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips that is shown bagged up in the post above. Hopefully end up with a few Appy-centric batches of reg seed to draw males from for future seed making endeavors.
:v::canada:

42 Likes

Thats an almost “Abstract picture” of the Squirrels Tail. She’s ridiculous.
May I ask “whats in the Bag? @Budderton

1 Like

It’s a male that I’m flowering to collect pollen from.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, I’d not seen one, Yet
Cheers Bro

2 Likes

Thank you again brother :fist:

Super appreciate the time you put in for others and I’m going to have a little fun this year with these once season comes.

Appreciated v much and made my day.

26 Likes

Holy cow, I got home and grabbed the mail and saw I had a card. Jesus @Budderton, I opened it up and the sun came out and I swear I heard angels singing. Thanks brother, I wasn’t expecting so much. I’m going to have to get busy. Much OG love my friend.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

31 Likes

Awesome @BUDWANAUK and @Greenfingers ! It’s good to see the beans getting to where they’re supposed to! Best of luck with them!!
:grin::v::canada:

13 Likes

I am guilty @Budderton. last week I received a field of Seeds from you and I got all caught-up in Bud talk.

Thank You so much for the Malawi / mixes and the Panama options…+ + Man I’m Still blown away.

Cheers to a great 2024

14 Likes

Right on @MissinBissin , it’s my pleasure! Happy hunting!!

9 Likes