Buddertons Tomfoolery

Awesome brother…:fire::boom::herb::eyes::alien::dove:

4 Likes

Mmmmmm…toe jam! :joy:

Imagine telling a non-cannabis user you WANT the fragrance of toe jam?!? :rofl:

5 Likes

good to see how Capjunky S-1’s do - recently @LoveDaAutos were traded to me in the Pay-it-forward post. Now can’t wait to run these

4 Likes

5 Likes

One thing for sure with the Cap Junky, if you’re a guy who likes to make stuff with the trim this is the strain for you. Beautiful finish to that Cap, @Budderton

7 Likes

Thanks @LoveDaAutos . Yeah those CJ are definitely frost monsters @hawkman, you’re gonna love them! I’m a whole plant to hash guy ( well Mrs Budders gets a few nice tops from each😁) and I’m sure those will dump trichs. Thanks for giving me the chance to grow them @LoveDaAutos !
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Thanks for the info !!! must be worth a grow

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for trading with me.

3 Likes

Between last night and tonight I pollinated all female:
Appalachia f3
Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips ( AKA Cobra Quiver)
Golden Triangle x Appalachia f3
Cobra Lips F2
Mothers Milk F3

with pollen collected from this male Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips male

Should make some Appylicious beans. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

:v::canada:

46 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: my God man!!!

5 Likes

Golden Triangle X Cobra Quiver could be nice

The addition of the TK as the dominant mom and then also the chem and skunk clusterfuck on the male side. Tying together literally 4 crosses with same father but different amazing mom is I think a really good choice. Like a 2024 Yogi but better. Hopefully the Appalachia structure and intelligence can come through and dominate over the TK structure but still have great effects with combination of all of that. I’ve recognized it in a few of your pictures. The way the leaves turn to the light and adapt asap is what i look for. Highly vigorous.

5 Likes

Yep, The plan is to end up with a few decent batches of seed that are concentrated Appy, with different outs. I was hoping to have a few Cobra Quiver males to pull from, but of course I ended up with only the one. Hopefully it’s a good one and makes some decent progeny.

13 Likes

185 days in flower and the zombie Squirrel Tail received it’s last watering. Gonna let it dry out and then chop it, probably a week or so. Thanks for the ride Old Faithful.

I have to pick a couple of the Malawi Gold crosses to up pot and grow out. Here we go again…

And this Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze still doesn’t care about how many times I cut it back. It continues to spew out new growth at an alarming rate.

Hey @Tlander , I’m fixing to chop the last Squirrel Tail. Thanks for enabling me to go on this adventure!
:v::canada:

45 Likes

GOOD GAWD man, that Squirrel Tail literally has us all on the edge of our seats waiting for a smoke report! :sweat_smile: :pray: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Looking great. That mm•nh sounds like a vigorous one!

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m not expecting anything super crazy but we’ll see.

Yeah, that one literally grows like a weed! And it was my favorite from all from the Sativas of the World Hunt so I’m happy to have it still. If the clones I just took root in time, I plan on dropping 1 in with the Affies for some crazy “no cookies/chem/og kush” seed making.

15 Likes

That sounds like a fantastic idea!! Did you get a male and female from this line?

2 Likes

I received 3 seeds, from Australia, reported to be old Kangativa stock that were old and may not germinate. This is the only one I got to grow and luckily turned out to be female that has very uplifting, motivational
creative effects.

11 Likes

Sounds like a great one to drop into your afghan project :grin: maybe even the Appalachia project

4 Likes

Yeah maybe the next generation of Appy stuff but I don’t know. I kind of want to keep these chem/og kush free. I’ll let other folk mix in their own chem/og kush/cookies. I’m leaning more to making S1s with it down the road, if it stands the test of time and I can hold on to it. Or perhaps finding an outback Haze male to put on it.

8 Likes