Buddertons Tomfoolery

There’s some MM x NH X Malawi Gold

5 Likes

You open to other haze pollen
@CocoaCoir that sounds great also

3 Likes

Yobro! It’s been amazing to watch from the distance! Thanks for posting! Great persistence! Just got word that the newest batch of KD’s beans are ‘on-the-boat’ and headed this way. I’ll have to put out the word on more ST beans. Don’t know if you’ll ever grow out anything I send you after this long ordeal! I’ve finally concluded that the dropping all the fan leaves isn’t the end I thought it was w/these Sativa’s!

Hope you get a nice buzz!

:call_me_hand:

13 Likes

I forgot about those. I should be able to find a few males to go back to the clone with, out of the MM x NH x MG seedlings, for a nice regular backcross. I’ll just have to hold a male or 3 in veg till after the Affies are done.
:grin::v:

8 Likes

A new plan is made or an old one remembered

2 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

That’s quite the label to have to print out @MikeyMeteor ! Especially if you’re labeling multiples. If that batch turns out, I’ll think of a super short name for them. :grin: Best of luck with your starts!
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Glitter Trikes a few days after attending their first LST :ok_hand: as they progress they’re pretty even-steven

14 Likes

Nice @RookieBuds ! They look healthy and kushie!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

They actually do have a nice veg-stink going on when I pop stems or pull leaves! Very fragrant. Most plants don’t smell like anything this young, but this one has a sort of rank almost skunky dirty ashtray thing going on. Similar to the old “Big Carl” back in the day, man she was lovely :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Biker kush x (Triangle kush x pure og kush)

Biker kush x Triangle kush

39 Likes

Kushie means happiness in several Indian languages , fits the occasion :wink::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

With @Tappy s last post, it’s definitely getting kushie around here @alwaysnoob !:grin: nice looking plants Tap!

6 Likes

Interesting. I found the parent stock was only moderately stinky. To be fair, my sense of smell was still screwed up by covid around the time I was growing them and the recombination of genetics may up the stink.

6 Likes

You post a lot of nice plants but those BK crosses are looking especially fire :fire::star_struck:

6 Likes

185 days, let’s hope she is as good to you as you have to her!

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah the label was funny and I love the name. You have great taste in strains @Budderton

4 Likes

I’m feeling good about these Baboon Wine x NYC Chem. Here’s a few phenos.

And a few freshly de-flowered flowers out of the shower stall, after a good soaking, and back in the cooker room.

Not trying to make shit tons of seed, just lightly touched a lower or two on each candidate so I’ll still get a good sample. Once we decide the nicest ones, I’ll keep those beans from the winners to work with in the future.
:v::canada:

38 Likes

And they’re off! Golden Papaya Crunkboat

27 Likes