Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yes man! I hope they turn out as well as the last time!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

All things must pass… Gonna take a bit to get use to the Zombie Squirrel Tail not being in the flower room. It saw many a plant come and go but finally found it’s place on the old dry line.

One chapter ends and a new one begins…
Starting to thin down the Malawi Gold crosses.

:v::canada:

43 Likes

The grim reaper really does come for us all :joy::joy::green_heart:

3 Likes

Be the squirrel tail, not the quick 45 day autoflower. :joy:

5 Likes

A few phenos of Cobra Lips F2 from the Co-op seed run. Lots of variation due to being a mix of seed from 5 females and 4 males.

And the Baboon Wine x NYC Chem are killing it. Started at the same time as the Appy-centric gear, it’s the chunkiest, smelliest, and looking to be done first.

42 Likes

Cobra Lips last summer looking similar to yours. :+1:

c5a7febdf5a725ff99a24aaddaaa49533bcccfb7_2_283x500.jpeg

21 Likes

They’re looking awesome!!

3 Likes

I miss having a dog :cry::heart::broken_heart: we still have a sassy old cat though :hugs::joy: lol!

5 Likes

I’ll spam a few of my cobra lips here.

@Tuned @Budderton How long did yours take? Mine are around week 8 maybe a bit less. I already cut one of the plants because it was super amber at like 7.5 and a bit weeks (the last few pics) but the others still seem like they might have 1-2 weeks left to go.

Some phenos remind me kind of g13 hashplant, like lemony/forest/earthy type smells and a few are similar but with fuel/rubber or something.

They took a beating considering I grew them in a tent upstairs and half ass hand watered them with no runoff for the entire grow. Can’t wait to try some still.

41 Likes

Nice looking buds.
Yes about 8 weeks. Another 10 days to be perfect but the weather didn’t cooperate

5 Likes

Holy crap! I think that’s the longest I’ve been away from this thread, 14 days and it’s absolutely insane the amount of work you put in in two weeks bro!!wow that was an eye opening experience!! Always killin it

6 Likes

Got like two cobra lips nugs left saving them for a rainy day, you going to take it to f3?

4 Likes

Talk about a washer. Supposed to be a smooth sativa high. I’d say “two more weeks.” :slight_smile:

Glad I have some + the wolf pack x cobra lips.

5 Likes

The f1s where 9-10 weekers. I’d expect there to be some longer flowering outliers in the f2s but the majority should be in the 9-10 wk range. Yours look near done. Maybe a week or 10 days out. They look nice!

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 , I appreciate it. Nice to see you stop by! You nailed the BOO seed increase!

There’s so many different pheno clusters coming out in the f2s, it’s hard to pick which ones to focus on! I’ve got my eye on one type I like, so we’ll see how they rank after testing.
:grin::v::canada:

12 Likes

Thank you, means a lot coming from you bro ! I’m sad I was away for a couple weeks, but it won’t happen again :wink: keep killing it :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Some Sour Taxi fem pictures growing in my tent now. 1 plant, 4 weeks from flip.

Does have a sour smell. :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

Nice one @Tuned ! In 5-6 weeks you should have some proper sour smell going! Best of luck with the rest of your cycle and please keep me updated.
:grin::v:

11 Likes

By the looks of the structure, this sure is the frostiest pheno from the lot that I grew out. Yeilds a little in the lower side but is also more potent than her sisters.
Looks fabulous brother @Tuned :ok_hand:t3::fire:
Boy o boy…you sure are gonna enjoy the cure and smoke on this one. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks @Budderton and @iceman

It’s a nice easy plant to grow. And this one does have some frost going on.
I’m really looking forward to the smoke.

6 Likes

Cookies and Haze.

30 Likes