Buddertons Tomfoolery

I was packing up some Koh Gold seed and thought they looked so pretty that I had to snap a pic. The seed are from two females and one male and you can really see the difference in the seed. Distinctly different patterning. Also must note: been smoking hash since 6:30 am, so I may be way more into it then I should be!:sweat_smile:

:v::canada:

41 Likes

It should be good – grew Biker Kush once and it was a great strain !!!

4 Likes

Sounds like a heavy micro dose making everything more interesting :grin:
They are very pretty!

3 Likes

Headstash for today. Some strawberries and cream with a couple animal mintz buds in there

15 Likes

That, is a nice pic, job well done!

3 Likes

Thanks guys!
Nice way to spend the day @Dannyrawdog420 !
Grabbed pics of 2 Golden Triangle x (Appalachia f3), made by @Slammedsonoma420 and lightly pollinated by a male Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips (aka Cobra Quiver)

:grin::v:

42 Likes

Keeping these stumpy by placing them nice and close to white light leds.
(Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) X Malawi Gold

Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold

Zombie Squirrel Tail Thai.
The flower is not gonna win any bag appeal contests but it smokes nice. Even with zero cure, there is no hay or grass in the flavor. This one had a black pepper, spice thing with a smooth toke. On the exhale, I thought I caught a smell/taste of airplane model glue or something chemical perhaps. The effects came on before the joint was done, in a wave like alcohol does. It was a feeling like when you wreck the bosses truck and you’re scared as a dog shitting peach pits to tell them but when you do they shrug it off and give you a raise. Like the instant a weight is taken off your shoulders and you feel like everything is gonna be alright. Not narcotic and I didn’t notice any visuals or energetic spark. After I bit I noted that it felt like I had been meditating for a half hour, but that’s about it for effects. I was hoping I was gonna see Jesus and the Buddha shooting dice. We’ll see how it is after a few months cure.

:v::canada:

46 Likes

“Jesus and the Buddha shooting dice”. Ha ha ha. That is f…king cool man. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They look great @Budderton, as soon as my spring plants are ready to go out I’m starting some of the seeds you sent me.

3 Likes

Right on @Greenfingers ! Please keep me updated on how they go for you. Best of luck with them!

3 Likes

I picture that Squirrel tail review being read by Sam Elliott :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

For sure I’ll tag you, thanks for sharing my friend, I’ve been wanting to grow Panama red or a cross with it.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Check out the Buddha (?) in the background. AI art is weird.:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Buddha is a cool motherf-cker, that’s why we nicknamed weed after him :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Jesus and Sam Elliott party on!

4 Likes

I inputed "Jesus and the Buddha shooting dice while Sam Elliott watches " and that’s what I got…

8 Likes

Ding ding ding. Dang

3 Likes

Snapped a couple of quick pics of my smallest and earliest plant of the Cobra Lips f2. The smell on this one reminds me of g13 hashplant / “old school” in a way but I can’t really describe it very well beyond that. Smoked some in the Volcano Hybrid and it got me pretty high. Tastes nice too.

I cut the rest of the plants down yesterday so I’m excited to try the others too. Couple had some gas to em.

33 Likes

@Budderton you still got some tubs going? I’ve been known to grow a shroom or two…or three lol

1 Like

Nice @neogitus ! I’m finding all kinds of variation in the f2s I’ve got going. I’m looking for the elusive fruity one. I think the gassy ones will bring more potency.

No @GrowTheAtlas . I miss it and still have a bunch of spore prints in the fridge. Perhaps one day I’ll get back into it.

7 Likes