Buddertons Tomfoolery

I’ve got so many prints, swabs, clones on plates, MSS, LC’s you name it lol I’m trying to get through as much of it as possible. I have a weekly subscription for 6 coco bricks on Amazon if that tells you anything :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks @Budderton got “Tricycle” and “Glitter Trike” a long with Biker Slush f-2 and La Arf… x Afghan Hash plant These will go into the “spring” planting plan !!! Thanks, again

5 Likes

I found 2 lonely beans from the headstash picture above… If anyone is interested in them the first dibs can send me they’re addy il throw in a 5 pack of GSC
So it’s not 2 lonely beans

2 Likes

Does my dibs count?

4 Likes

Good news @hawkman ! Glad to hear they made it over to you unscathed. Happy hunting!!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Some of the Afghooy x Lemon Thai f4 that I have vegging from seed given to me by @santero

And I continue to fall hard for these Baboon Wine x NYC Chem. Nice chunky structure but these have got the stink. The ones I like are strong sour apple gummy candy, just like the mother. Hopefully the male brings it on potency.

:v::canada:

41 Likes

Wow :star_struck: beautiful plants as always @Budderton got me salivating :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Launch me some deets

4 Likes

I’m smelling carrot on the Aruka Valley seedling. Is my mind playing tricks on me? Or does it smell like carrots

4 Likes

Carrots are common in cannabis.

5 Likes

The Malawi I grew had a carrot smell.

5 Likes

I might have eaten a carrot before but I usually dip it in peanut butter. I didn’t smell any peanut butter just carrot.

1 Like

@Tuned I’ve been meaning to ask you how that Malawi cured up?

2 Likes

It took 5 months to settle down and become a smooth smoke. It was OK to smoke after a month in the Grove bag, but so much better after I waited. A few of my friends really enjoyed it too.
One friend called it stealth weed because it didn’t have that typical weed smell when burned.

2 Likes

the mom was this “clone only” here, mate.
(“afgooey” is something else, i think ? :thinking:)

ohmy, those baboon wine x nyc chem look amazing :stuck_out_tongue:
“strong sour apple gummy candy” sounds just delicious !!

5 Likes

Thanks for the correction! I’m looking forward to seeing them through flower!
Yeah, I’ve never had plants that smell like that Baboon Wine mother I used. I’m gonna put a bit of work in on those.
:v::canada:

10 Likes

Congrats @santero, just saw this on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3tQvEUyvmF/?igsh=MnhiNG91eDRoNHNr

Legal home growing in Germany :de:
We’ve had that here for about 6 years now?
How many plants will they allow?

6 Likes

i think it will be three plants per household :thinking:

8 Likes

Almost as lame as Canada lol.

5 Likes

Lame? My acmpr license allows me to grow as many plants as I need. :v:
Still a crime in many places south of the border. I’m pretty happy to be living in Canada.

11 Likes