Buddertons Tomfoolery

Haha I was just going to comment just that actually….

2 Likes

This one is in my outdoor lineup. Many Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice @Hashpants ! Hopefully they grow into trees for you! Please keep me updated on how they do.
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Appalachia f3 getting frosty. This one smells like foul Chem . Seed from @Slammedsonoma420 .

Went in just before lights on to turn up the heater, since it’s been cold again, and discovered the heater has been unplugged for at least the last couple days. Was 11°C in there. Not killing cold but cold enough to bring out some color in these Baboon Wine x NYC Chem.

:v::canada:

57 Likes

Nice looking buddy, love the descriptions :rofl:

2 Likes

@Budderton Damn!! Clearly works of art!!
Wow!!! Beauties!! Amazing!!
See you friend!! Absolutely amazing!!
:hugs: :v: :flushed:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

That pic with all the solo cups looks like someone’s guerilla-grow in some overseas island country :rofl: :metal: BEAUTIFUL

You got your hands full there, brother!

4 Likes

Theses Herb plants are growing like weeds!

:v::canada:

39 Likes

All 3 of those look killer! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks CanPete. I’m hunting for the zestier, fruity side from the Appalachia gear but so far it’s mostly foul Chem and OG kush . I’m stoked on those Baboon Wine x NYC Chem though! The terps are strong with those! Really digging the sour green apple gummy candy ones. I’ve got a male up on the shelf and if the re-veg goes well, I’m gonna put another filial onto them.

12 Likes

That doesn’t sound so bad to me! :grin:

I can’t believe all the different things you do, just blows me away.

6 Likes

I’m in it for the long run with the MM Madness x Nevilles x Malawi. Culled one tall strong vigorous male. Sexing the second one. Hoping for a lady. Definitely will be killer outdoor for all sativa loving farmers ready to sow their seeds for spring. Very nice plants and easy to grow.

5 Likes

I’ve already got lot of foul Chem and classic OG Kush. I need a Sprite or C plus type.:grin:
I like to see, smell and taste lots of variety. It widens my field of reference and helps me make better selections. Also, I’m the biggest weednerd going! :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Right on @MikeyMeteor . I hope you get a nice female. Are you planning on running it outside, this summer?

2 Likes

Beautiful looking plants @Budderton
I think the silver mountain had that sprite smell mentioned.
Good morning

4 Likes

I’ll just say I don’t know anyone who’s MORE of a weednerd than you. :wink:

4 Likes

I think of Budder as more of a SEED nerd, honestly :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Good morning EG. The Siler Mountain eh? I think I sent Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips pollen off to be put on some SM females so that’s cool. I might have to try and track down some Silver Mountain seed, for the next Appy-centric adventure. Plus there’s the whole Dio thing…

10 Likes

I unfortunately do not have an outdoors space at the moment, but I plant to keep her in the flower tent as I’m getting good vibes from her. Just an observation that she appears to be a hearty sativa and will make a nice addition to many outdoor gardens as the season nears.

3 Likes

Bro I’d LOVE to get my hands on a Budderton Silver Mtn cross :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Silver Mtn and Neroli 91 are a couple strains that speak to my “fragrance enthusiast” side, those are (partial) names of a couple Creed fragrances that I owned and loved. I’ve wanted to get them just for those names :pray:

6 Likes