Buddertons Tomfoolery

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Man everything looks so good. Keep up the great work, and excited to see what you get in the
(Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold & Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold

Hope you had a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods . Thanks for the words of encouragement, I appreciate them! Yeah, I’m stoked on the MG crosses, hopefully they’re more dope, then rope as they say! Really excited about getting some Affie pollen onto them and potentially finding a male to back cross to the MM x NH mother. Stay tuned, things are gonna be happening!!
:grin::v:

12 Likes

Terpgasm, from seed I recieved via @neogitus , starting to get going. Doesn’t smell like much yet.

This Golden Triangle x Appalachia f3 has some big old calyx and smells like OG Kush. Seed from @Slammedsonoma420

Second time being flowered for this one after a re-veg and round of cloning. This one stinks up the whole house when handled. Dirty gym socks soaked in Hawaiian Punch once done. Killer A5 haze, seed from @LoveDaAutos

And the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze is back in the flower room, getting ready for a date with some Affies, 5-6wks from now.

:v::canada:

39 Likes

Killing it as always!!! Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
The killer A5 sounds interesting also

5 Likes

I can send you a few if you like @Emeraldgreen

7 Likes

That’s an awesome offer. Thank you
Did you ever get your friend that sativa buzz she was looking for? Still out of :heart::heart::heart:
@LoveDaAutos

4 Likes

I was hoping to find some of the Carnival fem seeds as that is one of her all-time favorites. I’m not buying any seeds for a good while as I have just too many already. I’ll most likely bust into my supply of Golden Tiger seeds and grow her one of those. If you’ve not moved I have your mailing address.

5 Likes

Same place. I can’t justify buy seed at this time myself

2 Likes

I can’t wait to fire these into the soil!

18 Likes

Right on @rasterman ! I’ve got a few in flower and they are turning out nicely. Triched out flowers that mostly smell like foul Chem. Best of luck with them!

13 Likes

Thank you. Since this summer, foul chem has become one of my two favorite smells (the other one is diesel)! :fire::fire:

5 Likes

Here’s some Sour Taxi fem pics for you @Budderton
I love this plant, it grows well, trains well and smells like sour something, I can’t put my finger on it.
It’s at about week 6 from flip.

37 Likes

They look great!!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @Tuned , looks nice! Those Sour Taxi are a mix of Diesel and Chem mostly, made by @Emeraldgree, and there’ll been some foulness in with the sour, especially towards the end of maturation.
Here’s to a smooth cruise to the finish line!

12 Likes

Yes it’s a foul kind of sour, but it’s good.

Thanks for making this one @Emeraldgreen it’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Some Cobra Lips F2 phenos.

And this one is not like the others. At 9 wks into flower, while all its sisters are finishing up, this on is still going strong.(as can be expected, struggling in a one gallon)Making totem colas as opposed to lumpy clusters, this one has no foul chemness at all. If fact very little smell, perhaps a trace of floral or fruit but not pronounced at all. Still has weeks to develope, hoping for that Sprite.:crossed_fingers:

And you gotta post a red plant cause people like red plants. This is one of the Baboon Wine x NYC Chem.

Something is rising behind the Tergasm. Ugh!!

:v::canada:

56 Likes

Beautiful and inspiring!!!

The foulness in the sour taxi I’d imagine in from the gmo in the dirty taxi

7 Likes

Those are some gorgeous ladies! Especially, …

I can’t wait to see some buds like that this summer.

4 Likes

Really nice @Budderton

5 Likes

Baboon Wine looks a lot like my Deep Line Alchemy 16’s in the bud structure.

2 Likes