Buddertons Tomfoolery

@Emeraldgreen @rasterman @Smooth , thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate them.
That is an atypical example of the Baboon Wine x NYC Chem @CocoaCoir . It’s the only one that grows like that out of the females I have in flower now.
And would also like to add that I’m a stacker.:grin:

:v::canada:

26 Likes

Do you find taking an inch off the bottom of the cup works better than just cutting out the bottom.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, to be honest @420noob . I’ve just recently started doing it that way, as opposed to just cutting the bottom off as usual. I’m hoping the root mass will colonize the new medium faster due to more surface area exposure. We’ll see what it looks like when I examine the root mass after harvest.
:grin::v:

9 Likes

I’m a kinda stacker lol. I’m still noob enough that I play with everything lol. Experiments and failures are the best learning methods imo. I think I’ll try this as well and see. I do it with autos since the root disturbance can cause stunting so seeing what I can do. I have overwatering issues I’m working on like water half the surface area at a time so the other half can dry properly the alternate. Idk just playing around thanks. Look forward to update and will let you know how my autos turn out as far as root mass.

4 Likes

It’s my favorite time in the cycle, seed popping time!

Centered around a few descendents of "Studley Spewright ", the male Mendo Breath F2 that Thug Pug used in all those Breath crosses a few yrs back. Also a couple interesting outs to early Compound Genetics and Top Dawg.
SB=Sherb Breath
MB=Meat Breath
WAS=White Apricot Sherbet
NYC=NYC Chem

35 Likes

Definitely following along! I am a big fan of all the “breath” crosses I’ve smoked so far from local dispensaries.

I’m growing out some of that latest drop from thug pug of the peanut butter breath f3’s. Hoping for something good! Got 4 females (of 6 seeds sprouted). 2 just went into flower two days ago. The other two will be going in soon.

I also have Venom Breath (by fresh coast) going too. So far only 1 female of 4 seeds. 2 males. 1 still unidentified.
The 1 female is close to flower but I still need to get clones first. I’ll probably do that this week.

These are the first 2 “breath” strains I’ve grown. I’d like to try more. Mendo breath and OGKB are both definitely on the list.

4 Likes

Right on @TeddyNuggets. Yeah the PBB turned out to be the star from those first releases and lots of work was done with it. Never heard of Venom Breath but I don’t follow the new stuff that closely. Anyhow, best of luck with them.
I decided to add another batch to the seed popping party. A Thug Pug mash up I made a few years back, Carls Shoes x Meat Breath, AKA Carls Meat, AKA Big Carl.

All the seed for this hunt was made by me from original breeder packs except the Meat Breath S1s, which where made from a selected female, out of a breeder pack, by @Wizdom

21 Likes

And the fun continues!!! Looking forward to your newest adventure

1 Like

Does that say MB S1???

As in, feminized seeds of Mendo Breath? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Meat breathe s1 from @Wizdom

2 Likes

Yep, Meat Breath s1s. Trying to keep it so everything is from the "Studley Spewright " male.

4 Likes

Great news. MM x Neville’s X Malawi is a girl. So now I’m in for the long ride. Might put her in a larger pot.

26 Likes

Good news @MikeyMeteor ! It looks nice and healthy now but these types do better in bigger containers, in the long run. Things can get complicated, once they get root bound. I hope it turns out to be a good one! Please keep me updated.

8 Likes

Yes will transplant soon. I have to crack open some coco for some colonized spawn in a few days. This lady is going to take over my whole flower tent. I know it. How’s the smoke?

2 Likes

If that one turns out anything like it’s mom then it has the potential to get big. 3-4 times stretch in flower.
I’m not sure how they smoke, made the cross at the end of last summer and have just got a few into flower this week. It a blend of my two favorites from the " Sativas of the World Hunt" that I did last summer. MM x NH mom is uplifting, motivational, creative and the sisters of the male MG I used where actually quite stoney, with a narcotic effect.

10 Likes

This MM x NH has double in size in around a week.

Hey @420noob , I knocked over one of the high cut solos while watering so I figured I’d examine the root situation over the last couple days.

Looks like good horizontal growth from the exposed sides, with some root even growing upward.

This Appalachia f3 is literally on the chopping block, hence the shitty lighting.

Foul Chemness from this one.

42 Likes

Hey thanks for that man. I just lost a stacked auto to dampening.:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Oh damn @420noob , that sucks, did you mess up on the watering schedule?

2 Likes

Appy looks great! Love the nose description too! My kinda gal!

3 Likes

ya im good at overwatering and plants being small and outside its hard for me to judge. Dont want them drying out in the desert.lol

3 Likes