Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @trytogoodbud , best of luck with your starts! I hope you find a few good ones, happy hunting!
:v::canada:

9 Likes

Getting Cookie with it.
So these to are the result of crossing a normal growing Meat Breath x Sherb Breath female back to its normal growing father.
(Meat Breath x Sherb Breath) X Sherb Breath

The weirdness is strong with these ones. (But the thrips don’t seem to mind😅)
And usually I cull any late bloomers but very little of this seed was made so I’ve got to try and maximize each one. Meat Breath x NYC Chem, hanging out (literally) off the end of a tray.

And on an unrelated note, I’m giving away some Sativa type stuff over on the landrace and heirloom thread as we speak.

31 Likes

Waiting for some amber trichomes on this Sour Taxi :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Wow @Tuned that is a frosty girl, is that a cola or a Club? Can’t tell… very nice. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
What kinda smells you getting?

3 Likes

Thanks! Total sour smell coming off this one. A bit like sour milk but sweeter.

2 Likes

Beautiful work. How close to chop time are you?
@Tuned

2 Likes

I’d like to see more fade and amber.
Another week or 10 days.

3 Likes

Looking good @Tuned ! You’re definitely milky but they get nastier if you let them go a bit. I hope it smokes good for you!
:v::grin:

6 Likes

I know I just sort up updated you on the Koh gold but they decided to drop news a few days later. Looks like one is a woman, though it’s not confirmed. It’s the shorter and branchier of the two. It’s not that much tighter spacing but just a wider structure. Anyway, just today I was fiddling and rubbing around and her(presumably) stem is one of the stickier stems I’ve felt in a while. Smells are hard to place, but sticky sticky that just seems to have developed since I touched it last. Good times rolling :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Right on @DirtySlowToes , that’s a cool looking plant! I hope the female ends up being a nice one for you!

3 Likes

It’s always fascinating to observe how each plant develops. Excited to see how she continues to thrive!

2 Likes

Just caught up. Out of likes as per usual but they’re looking great everyone lol.

@Budderton do you recon the weirdness is a direct result of the inbreeding or is it a pheno marker you can use later? Either way I’m glad you’re tracking them and posting pics.

2 Likes

Hey @Gadarien . Yep, what we’re seeing is the result of inbreeding and is a reinforcement of a specific male Mendo Breath F2 phenotype, "Studley Spewright ", which was an OG Kush Breath (OGKB) dominate mutant that Thug Pug used in all those "Breath " crosses a few years back.

The Meat Breath S1s are looking meaty…

And the Sherb Breath F2s are looking meaty also…

The male Meat Breath I used to make these was a normal grower and produced normal growing offspring when crossed with a Carls Shoes (Romberry x sophisticated lady) female.

And the jury’s still out on this one but it appears that the mutant Meat Breath female x NYC Chem progeny are looking fairly normal across a half dozen or so.

This is gonna be a fun hunt.

37 Likes

Looking like a lot of broad leaf varieties in this run!!
Looking super healthy

3 Likes

Out of likes. I agree it is going to be fun to watch! :crossed_fingers:to flower!

4 Likes

A few examples of the weirdness going on over here with the Mendo Breath descendents.

“When things get weird, the weird turn pro.”
Super cookies, Michigan Mouth . Ways to go yet.

I also try and grow these types too. This one is (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold.

47 Likes

Interesting looking leaves on the menfo breath almost like cabbage…nice work @Budderton

4 Likes

More like strawberry plant…I would think :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yo @Budderton just a thought since you’ve been mentioning washing & hash, especially as it pertains to the satisfaction of the better half. … Check out getting your hands on some Archive genetics. They have a solid library of some oldschool crosses and also newer hype strains that are pretty much made for washing.

As if you don’t have enough stuff going on :man_shrugging:t2::joy::joy: lol!

5 Likes

What’s the nose like on the (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold?

5 Likes