Buddertons Tomfoolery

555! Thanks @Budderton , I really thought it was me (or my mix!). All but one of my Meat Breath came out looking like “Mutants”! :clown_face:

Guess when it happens to the “Pros” too, it’s definitely “weirdness”! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

21 Likes

14 Likes

I haven’t really checked the smell on those yet. Nothing too noticeable or overpowering yet but plenty of time to develop @sober
:v::grin:

6 Likes

Yeah, I have a bunch of the Meat Breath S1s from @Wizdom going too and the ogkb mutant type is definitely in there, which is awesome!
:v::grin::canada:

6 Likes

Damn, it’s been 19 years already since we lost Hunter??? Too bad he wasn’t able to stick around a bit longer and meet Elon… Could have had an even BIGGER rocket to leave on!

:joy:

4 Likes

I have no idea how many times I read Fear and Loathing…used to carry a battered dog eared copy around and just open it anywhere and read while I was waiting for something.

8 Likes

The Killer A5 mom is almost finished flowering for the 2nd time. This one smells incredibly (stink up the whole bus) strong. Sour fruit punch with toe jam. Thankful for the seed from @LoveDaAutos . Smells both gross and beautiful at the same time. Mrs Budder says I have to keep this one around and I have to agree with her.

:v::canada:

44 Likes

You’re most welcome my friend. Glad Mrs Budder is enjoying it

5 Likes

What type of effect does the killer A5 provide? I heard on multiple podcasts that A5 and C5 are the elites but they also are very different so im curious myself. If someone could educate this curious fella I would be appreciative

4 Likes

How long is the killerA5 go in flower

3 Likes

The one we kept is pretty stoney but still functional, I’d say. Good activity enhancement weed and a pleasure to smoke.

I haven’t really kept track exactly on that one EG but it’s at least 12 wks, probably more towards 13 to be good and done.

7 Likes

Probably not a good outdoor candidate for the hoop house

2 Likes

Yep, my notes say I took one at 75 days for a friend who likes a more sativa high. The second one went 85 days and was perfect with mostly milky with a tad clear and some amber.

3 Likes

Definitely no good for the hoop house and my growing season is very short. Only 105 days a year without frost where I’m at

2 Likes

A guy can hope :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely :laughing: :fire:

2 Likes

When can you plant and when does it need to be finished by?

2 Likes

I plant usually 1st week of June, I could plant before May long weekend but we’ve by hit with snow more than once then so safely June 1st. As for taking them down last year I left mine out till mid October. We had a very mild start so it gave me some extra time for the girls and even saw a few days below zero and didn’t hurt them. They definitely turned a dark green/purple but held up well. These plant were against my house so the root zone must have bee warmer then out in the yard

3 Likes

Very similar season for me also. Mid October is pushing it for me normally

5 Likes

I’m gonna try a couple in a hothouse this summer EG. It’s heated as well as the soil inside, so we’ll see. I might even give one a shot , straight outdoors, at 45°N.
I have found that the same Affie clone takes longer to finish in the hothouse then straight outdoors. Like it know it’s got it good and can take its sweet time whereas the one outside senses it better hurry up and finish. Not sure how that theory will translate to a sativa dom hybrid , but time will tell.
:v::canada:

11 Likes