Buddertons Tomfoolery

What the…

Oh, its testing time!

For some growmies, I can sneak into their home office and leave them as a surprise.

:v::canada:

41 Likes

The tester samples!!! Every one loves them :grin:

7 Likes

I love going around and giving them out! I feel like Santa, plus it’s a great time seeing old friends and talking shop.(and gossip😅) It’s nice have been involved in one scene for so many yrs. We all started growing in high school and had many adventures together.
:grin::v:

25 Likes

There’s always that bit of apprehension when going for the re-veg on a killer cultivar that you failed to save clones of. This one’s been a while so I prune ⅓ of the root mass and replanted in fresh medium a couple days ago, something i should have done at the start of the process, and low and behold!! Hope springs eternal!

Baboon Wine x NYC Chem

45 Likes

I have a friend with an outdoor location that gets sunrise And sunset exposure. Of course I’m jealous of the spot ,but I’ve also noticed clones of the same plant I have finish earlier there. It’s a very windy hilltop ,but I believe the red light at morning and evening helps them finish. He is cutting 2 to 3 weeks earlier.

This Vietnamese Black from DVG was cut on November 10, but it started flowering in September.

28 Likes

Right on @Hashpants , thanks for the insight! Yeah, it’s interesting how a clones location can effect the finishing date outdoors. It could also be your fiends spot recieve maximum hours of direct sunlight per day, as compared to a spot that only gets full sun for ½-¾ of the day. Definitely something going on with red light at dawn and dusk, effecting maturation times and trichome coverage. I think it’s been studied indoors, under leds, but it’s been a while since I look at the data.

11 Likes

Always uplifting to look at new life emerging 🥹 :fire::heart::green_heart:
Thanks for sharing brother…

5 Likes

Reveges usually go ok. The last one I tried - a Pakistani Chitral Kush, decided to die for no obvious reason. And there was nothing I could do about it. For this one, I wish and expect the best possible outcome.

5 Likes

MM x NH X Malawi taking over the back left half of the tent. I super cropped her a couple times and she’s thirsty, so I need to feed her everyday in coco three gallon. She’s not picky and vigorous.

Closest I can get to the Australia in New York. Thanks @Budderton I cant wait to smoke her. She smells sweet and hazy.

18 Likes

Nice @MikeyMeteor ! Glad to hear it’s doing well for you so far! I know about the vigor on that batch of seed. I naively left the ones I’m testing natural, never topped, and they went from 16" to over 5 ft in under 4 wks of 11/13, in a one gallon. Anyhow, best of luck with yours and please keep me updated on how it progresses throw flowering.

11 Likes

Here’s a Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold. It’s a little hurtin from being bound up in a one gallon but has been up potted to a 4 gallon and is starting to settle in. First pic is a little blurry up top but it shows the progression from kinda broad leafs at first to ultra skinnies at the flowering top.

All the MM x NH x MG have been lightly touched by LA Affie s1 # 11 x Afghani Hash Plant F2 pollen as part of an ongoing project.

34 Likes

You have regular seed of these mm x nh x m?
She looks beautiful :star_struck:

9 Likes

Yeah I’m just looking at the extreme sativa and thinking about how it would pair with the indica. It’s a sickness :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Pairing the largest most vigorous plant with a dwarf afghani seems like a great idea.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you like sherb breath, I’ve got a few beans

1 Like

Here a quick pic showing some of the cabbage. Sherb Breath f2 and Meat Breath S1s

But the majority are broad leafed, relatively normal growers, so far.

The "Descendents of Studley Spewright through Meatloaf and Sunset Sherbet " hunt continues…

33 Likes

That cross combo must smoke like a bolt of pure energy to the brain. :fireworks:
:canada: :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’m not sure how it smokes @TricycleOfDoom . This is my first run with it. Hoping for some motivational type smoke, but we’ll have to wait and see. I figure on these going 16 wks at least.

Grabbed this pic when I was doing some pollinating. Shitty lighting, but shows the structure.

23 Likes

Those Gromer genetics sure are ugly, but in a cool way. The name “Thug Pug” really makes sense when you see a group of his genetics like this. Bunch of pug-ass lookin plants :wink::joy: lol! I, for one, LOVE pugs, my parents have had them for years & their girl SweetiePie only whines for me, she’s my best bud :hugs::heart:

4 Likes

Yeah for sure @RookieBuds ! Thug Pug went on to make a name for himself with the Mendo Breath he got from GGG. He also did alright with the sophisticated lady cut he got from GGG. The first “Breath” releases were chalked full of OGKB mutants, but eventually he started to select away from it. I hope to end up with one killer OGKB mutant line for pulling males to make crosses with different keeper cultivars and a few different "normal growing " batches of seed to find nice females for flower and hash production. We’ll see how she goes.

14 Likes