Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thank you @Budderton :green_heart:

@204medismoke @Tappy @sprinklememaynee

4 Likes

@Cadizzles @DougDawson @THCeed @Barefrog

6 Likes

Care to recommend a few strong tracks, @Budderton? My Willie knowledge is seriously lacking, I have heard “you were always on my mind” a bit.

5 Likes

If I die when I’m high, I’m halfway to heaven. :purple_heart:

Enjoy, you Canadian fools. Much love to you budderton

8 Likes

Right on @Budderton! Great reason for a great giveaway! Count me in! :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

4 Likes

Sick giveaway! I’m a US guy so I’m out of the running, that’s cool though.

5 Likes

Sweet giveaway in Willies honor!

17 Likes

Sweet giveaway @Budderton

@MissinBissin @DougDawson @TopShelfTrees1 @THCeed @OrganicGorilla
A Canadian giveaway celebration for Willie!

9 Likes

Oh hell yes! You know I’m in for anything Willie! Really got my fingers crossed for this one, much respect as always @Budderton very awesome of you :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity again! As the winner of the inaugural giveaway I do have to vouch that not only is @Budderton extremely generous, but seems to know how to partay!!

6 Likes

Thanks

Willie Buddertons

Bare

8 Likes

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3YjT--U7ZohnrII1O-TY_-jl_npRZDy4&si=JKAgLXrpRUmqO7df
Check out his reggae album @BasementGardens . The reggae tunes are countryfide and the country tunes reggeafide!!
:v::canada:

11 Likes

It’s not willie, but your post reminded me of this great song.

4 Likes

Thanks @Budderton and thanks for the tag @Emeraldgreen. I don’t normally enter these but since it’s for Willie, lol.

6 Likes

Thank you @Budderton :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thought you might need some flower with all the seed increases you do!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, have a smokin day.

2 Likes

Hey @Budderton …this is an excellent Toots & the Maytals album where they did remakes of a bunch of their greats with other artists…here’s one with Willie…

5 Likes

5 Likes

I love those guys.

3 Likes