Thank you!! Signed up :wink:

3 Likes

Me too. Every bit as good as Bob.

2 Likes

@lzboy check it out!
@andrane

3 Likes

Oh wow, you rock @420noob thanks for the shout out :+1:
And thanks for the Willie wiki @Budderton that’s an awesome tribute to an amazing artist.
Hey @chronix @duo Canada only sign up
Good luck everyone

3 Likes

I’ve never heard a bad thing about Willie

A lot of these guys get famous and let their true character show

Willie has always seemed legit

3 Likes

i was jealous of the winner last time love the idea buddertons!

thank you @TricycleOfDoom

4 Likes

We have the Outlaw tour coming thru our city. Willie,Robert Plant, Bob Dylan and Alice something. Out door amphitheater gonna be awesome.

Grundle

3 Likes

@luxton, @Cory, @greenbeans506, @duo

2 Likes

Right on, happy birthday to Willie, and thanks for doing the gift box!!

My fave Willie memory is in dukes of hazard, during the credits, the jokes he rips out are absolutely amazing :rofl:. While launching molitov cocktails at cops :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Too slow as usual :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I watched that movie with my cousins

I’m deaf, but while he was saying that crap I shouted out

“YOURE SMOKING ON THE STREET!”

it cracked my cousins up

5 Likes

Good morning @Budderton. Just wanted to let you know 1/3 GP x CB was a girl and here she is in here new 10gl home. I’m going to let her veg for a minute and get bushy before flipping.

11 Likes

Nice @Loggershands ! The one’s I’ve seen grown out where very aromatic as well as potent. Looking forward to watching it mature!
:v::grin:

4 Likes

And that is my second favorite Willie memory :joy::metal:

“now THAT is a…”

If you’ve seen the movie, you can finish that line :joy::metal:

3 Likes

I don’t see @Pigeonman or @CADMAN on your list. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Here’s a plant that Mr Nelson might appreciate, Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold.

And Mrs Budders makes me grow this cut because it’s top shelf Herb. Not an impressive yielder (the best ones never are) but it more then justifies it spot with “stink up the whole subway car when it’s in your pocket” terps, delicious taste and nice effect. Killer A5 found in seed from @LoveDaAutos .

Smells like a bowl filled with equal parts Hawaiian Fruit Punch and old, sweaty gym socks with a touch of finger nail polish remover. And tastes like if you took the contents of that bowl, left it in the sun until it condensed to crystals , then smoked those crystals. The effects are calming and thoughtful and may influence a person to write weird reviews about terps.
:v::canada:

38 Likes

Question , @Budderton . I need to cull one of these MM x NH x MG. Should I keep the narrow leaf ones.

10 Likes

My Glitter Trikes are going nuts!!!

29 Likes

The smaller, wide leafed one at the top of your picture looks very atypical. I’m not sure it’s even a Malawi Gold cross. Did it come from the same flip as the rest @Hashpants ? I popped around 20 from that batch and got all the same narrow leaf type.

Holy crap, it sure is @RookieBuds !! You’re killin it this run! I’m happy to see them doing well for you and thank you for testing them out and giving insight, so everyone holding those beans has an idea of what they’ll get out of them. Best of luck with the rest of your run!!
:grin::v:

9 Likes

Haa haa There’s 3 there. They do look fairly consistent.

4 Likes