Buddertons Tomfoolery

Lol, I’m high. I blew up the pic and can see it better. What is it?
And wich to cull. Have you tested them to find sex? Are all 3 female @Hashpants ?

4 Likes

It’s some weed I neglected to pull. I have not tested for sex. I try to keep investment in gardening to a minimum, so I’m not buying any success I might see.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be to concerned about wide-ish leafs to start out. A percentage of the ones I started had sort of wide leafs as a young plant but they all had razors by the time I put them into the flower room. The farmer in me says pull the middle one so the other two have more room on all sides but I think you should follow your own intuition. At the end of the day, you’re the boss of your garden. ( unless you have a spouse like Mrs Budders!:sweat_smile:)

12 Likes

Thank You Kindly @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Thank you, @Budderton & thank you Willy Fan @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

May we all grow our buds this well :grin::metal:

19 Likes

Beyonce is just as much of a country singer as the rest of the new country singers are

3 Likes

Beyonce is doing this to I think show the earlier contributions of african american banjo players to people of european descent in the south

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/bb7z0n/how_much_influence_did_african_americans_have_in/eklmu4b/
Country is just ripping off whatever was popular 20 years ago and that’s what it’s been doing for a long time.

Here let’s bring back stuff like this

How about some psychedelic folk?

4 Likes

^ I love that I know what Willie is really laughing about in that picture :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“You know how much rubbers used to cost? --i dunno, we never used them” :rofl::rofl::metal:

6 Likes

Such a great movie! RIP killer :cry:

5 Likes

I don’t want to admit this out loud but her song Levi jeans with Post Malone is pretty catchy, just saying.

3 Likes

Nothing weird over here .?.?

So I have to do a retraction. Last time I grew out this batch of Meat Breath x Sherb Breath I saw about 70% OGKB mutant types(from 20 +/-) and have been reporting as much.
This round of the same batch of seed I’m only seeing 10 % OGKB mutant types from the same sized population. So I guess the actual percentage is somewhere in the middle? I figure this would be an example of not having a large enough starting population, but we do what we can.
Oh yeah, this Sherb Breath F2 is getting freaky

And I like the looks of this (Meat Breath x Sherb Breath male A) x Sherb Breath male A

And last but not least, one is the loneliest number. The only Sherb Breath x White Apricot Sherbet that made it.
Male or female, I’m fairly certainly I’ll do something with this one.

:v::canada:

34 Likes

Happy Birthday Mr. Nelson, my you live to see 191!

I’m gonna close the Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box giveaway wiki at around 3pm and I’ll be announcing the winner at 4:20 today, so if you’re not signed up you better!

27 Likes

buds starting to take off on Mullumbimby Madness x Neville’s Haze X Malawi Gold. I don’t remember when I started flowering her. Maybe the first week of February she seems to be progressing now pretty fast, might’ve got a pheno that doesn’t take forever. I do have a nice clone going of this one. I’ll keep her as a mother if the flower time ends up being reasonable. She smells musty and funky and great. Can’t wait to smoke her. Maybe t- 8 weeks more to go? Maybe six? Anyway she’s getting there. Won’t be forever. I’ll be smoking her this summer and a lot of her ahaha

18 Likes

Winner of the 2nd annual Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box announcement.

Proving you’ve got just as much chance signing up first as you do last, this years winner is @Wizdom ! Congrats man and thanks to everyone who got in the spirit and signed up! Shoot me a PM when you get a chance @Wizdom and we’ll see you all next year, fates willing!
:v::grin:

34 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom

7 Likes

Right on @MikeyMeteor ! Looking wild over there! I keep going back and forth, but judging from how the ones I’ve got flowering are progressing, I’d estimate they’ll finish at around 16 wks . Best of luck with the rest of your run!

12 Likes

I would like to retroactively apply to the willie Nelson giveaway.

8 Likes

Nice win @Wizdom !

5 Likes

Congratulations, @Wizdom

6 Likes