Buddertons Tomfoolery

Wouldn’t be right to say “there’s always next year” but hopefully there is @Foreigner .

11 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I see the future and there is

5 Likes

But surely you could get me into the running on the last contest.

3 Likes

Unfortunately we haven’t figured out time travel to the past yet. Now if you’d like to hit the future, you’ll just have to get yourself to 99% the speed of light for a bit @Foreigner .

9 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom!

Thanks @Budderton for the fun!

14 Likes

No problem I run at 98% usually so an extra little bit is no big deal.

2 Likes

He has. When he was 70, he did a concert in Carlsbad NM and looked exactly the same way he looks now. Must be the heroin. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh wow. Thank you! Couldn’t be more honored to get the Willie gift box. Beyond excited! Thank you @Budderton Much respect brother

Thanks all for the congrats :v:

To Willie … :evergreen_tree::fire::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash:

willie-nelson-snoop-dogg-smoke-break images-15

19 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom
Great giveaway @Budderton

4 Likes

Congrats Wizdom! If this ain’t great OG Carma, then I dunno what’s is. :green_heart:
Thx @Budderton for the chance :seedling:

3 Likes

Congrats, that’s a wicked win :metal:

4 Likes

A couple young flower pics
Lemon Gooey

Blueberry Cupcake

A more mature flower
Michigan Mouth

16 females by one male, chillin in Mrs Budders cabinet,
awaiting tester results…

The pedigree of the male

:v::canada:

32 Likes

Wow your starting some beans!!

2 Likes

Na, they are just curing out a bit before they get packed up EG. They’re from the Appy-centric hunt. Small pollination on each female and then I keep the seed from the highest scoring females, according to the testers, to use in future projects.

8 Likes

They look like they’re floating!

2 Likes

Time travel doesn’t work like th-
Wait

3 Likes

Probably some kind of deficiency combined with LED
sunburn but I always get this predy fade on the Killer A5 cut . The thrips damage makes for interesting poka dots.:man_facepalming:

This cut of Tergasm is actually pretty terpy.

My dogs a chewer.

And I’ve been singing this song to myself all day.

Great reggae beat and Aaron Neville has the voice of an earth bound angel.

18 Likes

Feed back is starting to roll in, but I’m still waiting on a few. This one is from a guy who’s been at it longer then me and gifted me my first ever Afghan seed back in 91-2. Apparently the “BB” stands for boo-boo, as in “grabs you by the boo-boo”. You old heads will get the reference.

:v::canada:

33 Likes

Koh gold with some serious straws on her. :pig2::purple_heart: Sorry for living room pictures. Taken during cloning

28 Likes