Buddertons Tomfoolery

I’m 2/3 of the way there.

5 Likes

Not seeing too much hybrid influences in that one @DirtySlowToes ! It’s definitely a grower, holy cow! I assume it’s female since you’re taking cuts? Have you flowered that one yet @DirtySlowToes ?

No rush CP. These things take time.:grin:

5 Likes

Customs had my package for 8 days, lol. I thought they’d have opened it but it doesn’t even look like it.

2 Likes

She’s indeed a grower. Didn’t take an after shot but I’ll grab one or two when I get down there this afternoon. Here’s a sloppy ‘before’ cloning shot.

It is a girl and I’ve not yet flowered her. She goes into flower tomorrow/Tuesday. I’ve grown malawi gold in the past and while there are some similarities, I do think it leans mm x nh, but you’d be the one to know best! Sticky sticky stems and absolutely exploded straight up when she went from 20oz of soil to 1.5 gallons. Had pretty even branching when confined to the solo cup but wants to really reach now that she has shoes that fit

11 Likes

is that topped 2-3x?

3 Likes

Topped once at 5th node and then topped those two tops 2 weeks later. So topped twice and I just cut back those 4 branches that want to go into the sky to make clones. So she’s back to a bit of a bush. Will be taking care to keep the middle clear during stretch

4 Likes

RORER - I miss the white pills with that stamp.

2 Likes

Nice feedback chart! What was tested?

2 Likes

The recent Appy-centric run. All the phenos got hit with the same pollen, from this male Cobra Quiver, that I couldn’t have made without the seeds you donated to the cause EG!

Basically the resulting seed will be inbred “Appy” with different outs. I’ll only use the seed from the highest scoring phenos for future projects. Since taste in cannabis is so subjective, it’s helpful to get feedback from a bunch of knowledgeable testers and then averaging them out to find the ones everybody liked. By default I can also figure out the ones that testers didn’t like and not use those.

Thanks EG. I find it helpful and kind of inspires the testers to work through it. Unlike Mrs, Budders who drops all the testers as soon as the Killer A5 is cured enough to smoke! :man_facepalming::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Ooooooh very nice! Love giesel too

2 Likes

Beautiful work as usual :grin:. I agree on a wide range of testers for a more comprehensive look at the flower. If all my testers come back with the same plant, I know that one is the winner
Mrs. Budder dropping everything once the killer A5 is hilarious

3 Likes

Lemon Gooey. This one looks like an indica but smells like a sativa.

Keeper cut of Tergasm getting neardone.

The Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold is nowhere neardone.

Keeper cut of BlueBerry Cupcake is starting to make a nice trich field.

:v::canada:

36 Likes

Looking for a chance to score a flip filled to the brim with seed collected from the nicest phenotypes of my recent Appy-centric hunt? Looking to support this awesome platform? Get two birds stoned over at this server fund raising auction!!

:v::canada:

24 Likes

Golden Papaya Crunkboat update…love the smell of this plant…

37 Likes

I love the look of it!

I wanna say that must be a papaya leaner?

2 Likes

Nice @CanuckistanPete ! Is it structurally much different then the seed from the other GP female? Similar terp profile to the last one you grew out? It’s a combo of Harry Palms and Exotic Mike, both know for their terpy offerings, so I figured it would be a stinking tasty pairing. I’ve got a small stash of that batch left that I want to look through next time I do a terp hunt.

7 Likes

I just mentioned to SHSC1 in his thread that I’ve got too many plants in my 4X4 (10) so they’re fighting for space…I think it looks pretty similar, taking that into consideration. I love the smoke off this strain. It’s as delicious as you get…fruity and gassy.

7 Likes

That’s what I liked about the Papaya crosses. You don’t see fruit with fuel that often. Well, you’ve got me pretty much convinced to hunt some nice females and make more seed with with I have left CanPete! Please keep me updated on how it finishes up for you.
:v::grin:

8 Likes

I had some legal papaya cake once

Very spicy, fruity, yet gassy. Like a peppered melon almost… but not quite. Pickled radish, but not quite… ehehe

5 Likes

I certainly will…and I REALLY appreciate the seeds…thanks again!

4 Likes