Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @leetdood . I recall a couple of the white papaya had a caryophyllene, pepper/clove thing going on, behind a floral front. A very nice combination.

4 Likes

Exactly that, almost exactly!

3 Likes

I planted five of these and four came up in last couple weeks. I’m so excited. Gonna b part of outdoor garden. I’ll get pics soon. Thank u @Budderton

4 Likes

Right on @GallacreekD66 , it my pleasure! All the best for your season this year!

The lasted round of Killer A5 is getting neardone.

This bulbous Lemon Gooey is unlike it more totem spear shaped, sativa leaning sisters. They smell the same though.

And the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold continues on it’s flowering journey. Lightly touched with Affie male pollen.

The Affie #11 has been heavily touched by Affie #11 male pollen.

:v::canada:

39 Likes

Omg that killer a5 looks so delicious…

5 Likes

Seriously, so beautiful. Is there a smoke review up or should I wait for the latest round to be sampled by yourself?

3 Likes

Smells like a bowl filled with equal parts Hawaiian Fruit Punch and old, sweaty gym socks with a touch of finger nail polish remover. And tastes like if you took the contents of that bowl, left it in the sun until it condensed to crystals , then smoked those crystals. The effects are calming and thoughtful and may influence a person to write weird reviews about terps.

17 Likes

I like the sounds of calming and thoughtful.

2 Likes

The Baboon Wine x NYC Chem re-veg is ready for a round of cuts.

Backing up the male I kept, while I’m at it.

And this female Carls Meat wants to take over the whole veg space.

33 Likes

Looking fantastic :drooling_face:. The killer a5 I was expecting to be more energetic on the high description

Lightly touch with pollen :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But everything is touched

4 Likes

makes thick line of pollen the shape of ukraine

5 Likes

Mr Budders like to smoke the A5 before doing household chores, so I’d say there’s some motivational energy in it EG.

I was doing the Affies and I figure I’d drag the Sativas into the shower stall as well. Get two birds stoned.
:grin::v:

10 Likes

Two completely different looking things that smell similar.

Lemon Gooey top and a MM x NH x MG lower.
:v::grin:

27 Likes

2 sisters. Vastly different structurally but very similar olfactorally . (Is that even a real word?) Chronically underfed by me.
The MM x NH x MG that is making the most visible trichs out of 4 females.

And this is Tergasm cut B. It doesn’t get as purple as cut A and is a touch stronger IMO.

47 Likes

I don’t even need to look it up, I will use this as a word starting today because it is VERY fun to say out loud.

5 Likes

The pistils are quite long on the MM x NH x MG.

6 Likes

For sure @Tejas . I call them eyelashes when I’m describing those long, thin pistils. Aruka Valley had the longest “eyelash” pistils I’ve seen so far. And the short, thick, spikey ones i call cactus pistils in my notes. You can definitely get a general sense of most cultivars lineage through close inspection of its pistils. And don’t get me started on branch angles! …I’m such a nerd.:sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Leaf morphology, flower structure, terpenes, plant structure… it’s fun

4 Likes

Eyelashes is a good way to describe them.

5 Likes

It is with a heavy heart I come to you this morning 🥲 this Koh gold, she be a herm. Interestingly enough, I can’t find spots that produce balls and pistils. It’s either full pistils or full balls on the nodes and I think that’s a bit unique. It could be due to rootbound stress… I’ve got cuts and will see if they do any better in the future, but sad to say it won’t be flowered out at the moment. Fret not, more will be started probably tomorrow. The mmxnh x mg all look well and healthy though. Onward we go.

10 Likes