Buddertons Tomfoolery

I read all that and I just see “random plants stolen from California.”

5 Likes

I don’t trust seedfinder, ok I do actually but barely!

I read the info myself and try and verify if it seems suspicious

Sometimes it’ll list the right lineage in the description then because they don’t have the system set up right they’ll list it wrong in the actual linkable part

Etc

6 Likes

Nevertheless

If you see pictures and run the plants

You can see the pedigree like budderton breaks it down. Because the traits will pop out

6 Likes

It’s not like you have to take my word for it, just run the clones

4 Likes

The Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold are entering the " you’ve run two cycles and we’re still going" phase. I’ve totally lost track, but I think their at around 14-15 wks of 11/13, still kicking despite my terrible sativa husbandry skills.

:v::canada:

45 Likes

According to who? I see you kill it over and over again remember squirrel tail?

13 Likes

That’s a fine looking sativa, great job😍

8 Likes

Wow, will she keep on going if you let her…??

5 Likes

You’re a true steward of the craft, flowering out these insanely long flowering things :metal: most of us would never get to see this kind of stuff otherwise.

10 Likes

Your 'terrible sativa husbandry skills" look to be producing some fine offspring!

9 Likes

They look great brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

16-18 week for them to finish?

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement guys. It’s tough for me to keep theses types happy, over such a long flowering period.

They will riipen eventually @globalhead

I’ve often said that I’m a better selector, than grower, if that makes sense.

Somewhere along those lines. Maybe a bit longer. Time will tell. The seeds from a pollination I did on them are done and harvested weeks ago.

19 Likes

I’d say you’re pretty damn good a both @Budderton!

6 Likes

More good info about KUSH – Thanks always great to know the “back-story” of a strain Now "White Truffle breed by ? Fresh Coast

4 Likes

This one is Meat Breath x Sherb Breath x Sherb Breath. A backcross to the male Sherb Breath. Same male I used to make a second version of Sherb Breath f2.

Check out the stumpy pistils on this Carls Meat.

Hey @WVMountainGhost , the TKM 10 wants to be short and fat leafed so far. Afghani shinning through.

Tk S1 from CSI for comparison

38 Likes

Awesome @Budderton ! They do appear to be leaning Afghani aren’t they. Did you only have two make it?

Here’s what I got in the first round of the TKM10 F1

15 Likes

Beautiful beautiful thang. I love the sherb too, but that haze up there is nice. Will grab shots of my two ladies tomorrow :metal:t2: thanks for sharing with us all

6 Likes

Any tips on growing sherb type plants? I’m not getting the feel of it yet

4 Likes

The whole flip spit a tails and I think there’s 5 or 6 that made it to solos.

It’s my pleasure @DirtySlowToes .

Not sure about pure Sunset Sherbet but I found the “Breath” crosses some of the easiest Herb to grow. I didn’t do anything special or different and ended up with killer flowers. Maybe that’s part of the reason they got so popular 4-5 yrs ago? :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Some of my kids think they’re comedians! (And I love them all!!)

28 Likes