Buddertons Tomfoolery

I wasn’t going to say anything. :joy:

2 Likes

Glad you are liking the terpgasm so far. Everything else looking nice too. Every time I read maze I think of the grownups movie lol

2 Likes

Awesome update and reminder of why we are here!!

4 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: I’ve never seen anything even close to that Maze’s bud structure :+1:
Thanks for being you Sir.
:v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

That maze is unique for sure. Would love to try some of that one day. Nice job @Budderton

5 Likes

Those ladies are loving life, you got the magic touch that’s for sure @Budderton :blush:
K++

5 Likes

Started some Maze ghetto cobbs. Gonna put them up in the screen porch attic and let them sweat it out. Thanks for the inspiration @MissinBissin !!

:v::canada:

37 Likes

Hey @Budderton . Here are your MM x NH x MG two weeks after the first pics. They are twice as big now. I transplanted them to a much bigger pot because my area is so close to the begininng of flowering time.

17 Likes

Maybe this is where ‘Meatbreath’ came from? :thinking:

We used to drive over 40 miles to a headshop that sold those and other paraphernalia. That was the closest one. Those sensi bud pics were like centerfolds! Huge and seedless. Something you never found in a ‘lid’

11 Likes

I’m intrigued but don’t know what ghetto cobs are…lol

3 Likes

“Originating from traditional practices, a cannabis cob is essentially cannabis flower buds fermented and cured inside a corn husk or, in other cases, banana leaves. It’s better known as Malawi Cob, after the region of Africa where this technique of transporting and curing cannabis has been used for centuries.”
Ghetto Cobs is my lame ass attempt to recreate this.:point_up:
:v::canada:

20 Likes

I have some cobbing the same way right now. It’s how Tangwena, who posted the original Malawi cob thread at IC is doing it now.

8 Likes

Yikes. I start tapping my feet during the first week of veg. How did you do it?

6 Likes

I wanted to find a good source to show how it works

But I’m not sure about this one… it might be too much info! :joy:

5 Likes

Well now I’ve got to get some manure to bury my vacuum bags :man_shrugging:t3::crazy_face::rofl:

4 Likes

For those long season sativas, I find it best to apply the Ronco Roaster principle. Set it and forget it.
ng7hkj9dfoja1
The secret is to have faster stuff on the go at the same time to keep you distracted from how long the NLD types are taking. That and a closet full of Herb to get you through.:grin:

19 Likes

This is exactly how I grow. I don’t mind long flowering plants, because I always keep some faster stuff going as well to keep my attention. And having more than enough to hold me over doesn’t hurt :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That was my plan, to have a decent supply of flower before growing anything past 12 or 13 weeks (looking at you, sour and gmo. Grr)

6 Likes

@Budderton I bought one of those rotisserie off the tv when I was just a young man with nothing. Still one of my all-time favorite appliances!! That thing worked like a charm. I ate a lot of chickens on those days lol.

Love reading your thread, you really do grow the most interesting plants, thanks for allowing me to watch along :muscle:

8 Likes

Glad to have you along for all the chills and spills on this thundering thrill ride @BasementGardens !
And I eat lots of chicken still!
:v::grin:

6 Likes