Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks for the info on the cobs. Never have I ever seen that. Interesting stuff. I’m glad y’all don’t use goat piss anymore…lol.

6 Likes

Edit: Spots all filled for this round of mailings. Thanks for your interest!!
I still have a 5 or 6 slots open in the most recent of Affie 11 F3s mailings. If interested, follow the complex instructions in this post. :point_down:
https://overgrow.com/t/buddertons-p1-afghani-mission/66478/470?u=budderton
:v::canada:

16 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the excellent work and generosity @Budderton

6 Likes

I just checked my mail box i didnt see those delux blues ? Hahahh im his lawyer ! Whos ? You ask anybody that you like and missed hHaha

1 Like

Meat Breath S1s from @Wizdom are winding down. The phenos range from normal growing GSC types like these,

To OGKB mutants, like this one.

And then there’s theses, looking suspiciously like Bubba Kush. Leads me to think the Meatloaf was a OGK × Bubba thing.

Smells- menthol, gas,mint, dough, earth,foulness.
Flowers are very dense and chunky. I lost one to botrytis.

54 Likes

Looking beauty mate :v::ok_hand::clap:

7 Likes

Amazing grows as always @Budderton …well done!

5 Likes

I can see the Mendo in there.

14 Likes

Some meaty outcrosses.
A couple Carls Meat. Carls Shoes x Meat Breath

And a couple MYC. Carls Meat x NYC Chem
The second one pictured is under consideration for a re veg.

Yep, I’ve got thrips.

45 Likes

I swear dude, 2023 was the year of the super thrip. It’s been so fucked! You don’t even take in cuts right?

3 Likes

That’s right. In or out on account of the fact that I’m far from a perfect grower and I’d hate to pass on a problem i didn’t know i have.
I’ve been breeding thrips for years and my goal is to raise and train a thrip army I can use to do my bidding. ThripMan doesn’t really sound as cool as AntMan though. Maybe ThripMaster…:joy:

Right on @CocoaCoir . Do you mean Mendo Purps or Mendo Breath? I’ve grown neither so I can’t say one way or the other.
:v::grin:

18 Likes

I assumed he meant mendo breath, but I’ve not grown either.

I was surprised to find out notso was the dude who popped mendo purps. He was talking about it randomly one day and im like oh shit, I didn’t realize

2 Likes

Really I’m just fed up with them. Gonna take them down for good this go, but, christ, I swear these are some resistant bastards. Lots of people I know were saying the same thing. Usually easy to defeat until recently, lol.

The fucking worst thing is

They love the smell of chem d!!!

4 Likes

I run my grow on a shoestring budget so it’s been a huge pain budgeting for ipm, bugs, etc

Paid for 200 dollars of satchets and soil mites etc, then had a setback in recovery from surgery and couldn’t apply them on top of trying to keep my plants alive.

5 Likes

17 Likes

@Budderton Antman is much cooler! :joy: Nice plants man.

2 Likes

Hey man I’ve been meaning to ask. When collecting pollen or during pollinating of these long flowering varieties, what days do you hit the flowers or see them start to dump? Thinking like week 3, 6 and 9? Curious for future projects. Or is it just by feel and sight?

3 Likes

I try to pollinate early to give the seed lots of time to mature so it helps to start flowering the males 7-14 days before the pollen recievers. 14-21 days earlier if its a female your reversing.
The only pure sativa male I’ve used was a Malawi Gold and it was flowering by wk 4. I had it bagged and collect pollen ,which I used on the female heirlooms, around wk 6. The seeds where done well before the flowers where mature.

11 Likes

Righteous. Thank you for this.

3 Likes