Buddertons Tomfoolery

If you don’t want to clone sticks, you can probably wipe out the thrips colony with pyrethins. Several sprays later, they should be extinct. I usually just do the stick cloning to get rid of dumb bugs like that.

4 Likes

Most of the Meat Breath S1s have been pulled but this one is maturing seed so it’ll go a little longer.

And here’s a Blueberry Cupcake nugg that’s still got a ways.

All the different shapes and colors!
It’s unbeleafable!

:v::canada:

51 Likes

Everything looks magnificent @Budderton you’re truly gifted
K++ I’m outta likes

7 Likes

That is a pretty plant. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Beautiful colours :kissing_heart:, now I see Molybdenum deficiency everywhere … :sweat_smile: :rofl:

17 Likes

I call it LED sunburn, but I’m no scientist. :sweat_smile:
Intense LED panels combined with 2 part Mega Crop seems to consistently lead to upper leafs like that for me @George .

Those MB s1s from @Wizdom are the really deal Hollyfield. Squat, fast, dense, stinky and trichome laden. Everyone one of them was a good looking cultivar and some where great looking. Now it’s in the hands of the flower testers to gage effects.
:v::grin:

21 Likes

I was just kidding, your plants look great … Aplausos|nullxnull

7 Likes

I’m cutting this material at work now further first time lol.

I use mega crop in dwc, how often do you feed in soil.

6 Likes

Nice wording :wink:. Damn man those plants are amazing as usual. Have you dipped into your squirrel tail at all yet? Just curious how she smoked.

4 Likes

Every other watering on average. I am usally growing many different phenos so instead of making an individual mix for each plant I feed to the weakest ones. I’d rather have plants faded out then burned up. But I burn my share!

I tŕief a fresh dried sample with not cure but that’s it. The ST is still chillin in the Groves. @MissinBissin has tried some after a cure. He may have insight into its effects post cure. My 73 yr old father really enjoyed it as a daytime, get up and get shit done Herb.

18 Likes

Hey @Budderton . When you grew that squirrel tail was there a lot of resin on the plant? I mean how would you rate the overall “ amount” on a scale of 1 - 10 ?

4 Likes

i had to catch up quite some! you’re a master of your own @Budderton , it’s a real pleasure to go your thread :star_struck:

3 Likes

That Squirrel Tail had a decent amount of short stalked trichomes on the calyx, but not so much on the leaflets. I’d say it had ½ the trichs of an iced out cookies cross like this…

But with these tropical sativas it’s really about the chemical compounds contained in the trich head itself, not how many visible trichomes the plant makes. I’ve seen lots of triched out hemp plants.

I like to say I’m king shit of turd island! :sweat_smile:
Thank you for your words @mndlss .

45 Likes

Thank you very much for the Affie #11 F3s. I’ll be cracking these this winter sometime.

29 Likes

Maze: No cure smoke report.

Smells like a tropical sativa type. Like if mint, basil, sage, and grass had a love child.
Taste a little green still on the inhale but not terrible and the exhale is smooth, with something spicy but not pepper at all. Nutmeg maybe?
Effects are good. Where some modern polys can to add to the weight on your shoulders , the Maze lifts the load and carries it to never never no see em land. The tension has dribbled away and the positive thoughts of a brighter future have poured in! I feel good, like bag of six demons good! (Big trouble in little China reference)
I also feel inspired to write a limerick about the town of Limerick.

There was a hill in Limerick
With a hole so big you could live in it
The opposite of tight
Stayed there a fortnight
Moved out on account of a nasty tic

OK, off the draw a portrait of Patrick Swazy as a half man, half eagle. The man part ( or upper part if you prefere not to be specieist) will be wearing a tuxedo with the sleeves cut off. It’s gonna be awesome!
:v::grin:

43 Likes

Now that sounds like my kinda weed…very good smoke report @Budderton
Can’t wait to see that portrait… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Damn that’s one hell of a smoke report lol

3 Likes

Nice, won this in the auction and really looking forward to giving it a go 🫶🏼

5 Likes

Dammit ! I want Maze . And the lower half of that picture!:laughing:

6 Likes

Great smoke report and I can’t wait to see that drawing! Lol