Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks @Gazza !

I made up some packs of testers to give out after supper tonight on the free seeds thread. Sherb Breath, Johnny Chimpo, Carls Shoes, Carl’s Meat x NYC Chem f2 male from Top Dawg. As well as some more packs of Giraffe Puncher.

I’ve mailed a bunch out already to a few members but if anyone else wants try some of these, I’m offering packs for up to the next 4 members (:canada:,:us:) that see this and DM me before 6 pm EST. What’s left will go on the free seeds thread, in a rousing game of trivia. Thanks for your interest.:pray:
Edit: I forgot to give a huge shout out to @MikeyDread, for the awesome new labels. You are awesome!

23 Likes

Can I grow your Carl’s meat x nyc and Carl’s shoes? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:us:

4 Likes

I’d ask but not sure which one you’ve already sent there still on the way to me .
Lots of great seeds you’ve been giving out going to be a lot of grows popping up this spring I’m thinking.

4 Likes

Yes you can! DM me an address @Rhino_buddy !

4 Likes

Not sure, I sent out a bunch. And I hope there’s lots of good grows!:grin:

3 Likes

I planning on getting yours going once they show .Dont know if I’m that good of a grower but gonna try my best .

2 Likes

Yay! I’m stoked for these good genetics in my tent! DM incoming. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Not gonna ask for any more, just a big thank you for those received today :wink: all the best, and happy hunting and growing to those lucky enough to snatch these up!

2 Likes

Right on @ShiskaberrySavior ! And the whole point is to see how they grow in the hands of growers of every “level” so don’t worry about it.:grin: What ever happens is gonna happen. Besides if something happens, they where free seeds so no big deal.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

As much as I’d love more I should grow what I’ve got! Next photo run

4 Likes

Your in like flin! DM me @BasementBeans !:+1:

5 Likes

Well all the pre-giveaway beans are accounted for!
Thanks for the interest! Gonna be doing a little trivia over on the free seeds thread to give the rest away in about an hour. 7 Eastern.,:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I think you already sent me some, which is almost a shame because those Giraffe Puncher stickers came out awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Download it and make your own sticker!:+1:

3 Likes

I heard this is where all the cool kids are… Much respect Budderton for the invite, what you do for the community is great, just my way of saying thank you. Good to see the positive comments. If anyone needs some custom labels, I’m going to post an introduction later feel free to drop in and let me know or DM me… I charge nothing but positive karma and you can use as you choose no questions asked. My way of giving back to the community. I’m also dropping some Giraffe Puncher this week

Good Luck to all the Testers!

MD

28 Likes

Welcome @MikeyDread :slightly_smiling_face: good to have you here, love the custom work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MikeyDread , awesome graphics…
We shall talk biz. You got skills!

2 Likes

Right on @MikeyDread ! Nice to see you here! Glad your here!
Thanks you so much for all your great work!
Definitely go introduce yourself, lots of great people here! And now there’s one more! :+1::grin::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thank youuuuuu! @Budderton

18 Likes