Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @Dr.VitaminGreen , glad you found it helpful! It helped me when I first learned about it too!:grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good mornin :smiley:
crackin dogs man my choc labrador is called lola
ive got a icecream cake from TOA but its only a few weeks old yours looks bloody lovely :heart_eyes:

i did this like i asked you its a BAH being pollinated by sour bubble, i wetted the bag cut it and wetted again inside then took it off and if i get a few pollenated shit well who wouldnt love sour shit :laughing:

~lime~

10 Likes

Good stuff @Limeflavouredheadbut ! Congrats on your pollination. I hope you get some nice sour seed. You’ll be able to tell if you’ve got random pollination on the neighbors by looking for prematurely shriveled pistils on them. Is this your first seed making venture? Give them 5-6 wks to get good and done.:grin:
Chocolate labs are great! I have an old one we call Cletus.
Best of luck!

6 Likes

hee hee have a look in dougs sour bubble pollen thread :laughing:

2 Likes

I see. Hopefully you get a few more this time @Limeflavouredheadbut !:grin:

5 Likes

:rofl: i can tell by your tone you are clearly worried about my bean making prowess hee hee watch ya back budderton maker of beans :laughing:
thanx for your help man it really is appreciated :green_heart: i try ta soak up all the knowledge on here like a sponge i feel i dont know shit but im learnin :wink:

~lime~

7 Likes

Them plants are looking very very nice @Budderton.

I’m planning a new grow room so I’ll be out of action for awhile, looking forward to the giraffe puncher also got a reversal of crocketts strawberry fields going so will have some fem testers for you too man.

4 Likes

Right on man! Good luck with your reversal @Gazza !:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Right on lime. I feel like I don’t know shit sometimes myself. I’m never done learning/serving the Herb! :grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Interesting. Completely different profile than what my ICC had.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s only one of them and it’s still early. There’s still plenty of time for the terps to morph into something completely different. The rest don’t have much of a smell yet. What kind of terp profiles were you getting from the ICC @bassman5420 ?

3 Likes

The ICC I popped and have cloned/running again, was more on the earthy gas side of things.

Your plant is nicer/happier looking than my first one, but there are similarities still.

I gave my buddy a bud and pressed the rest of the plant to test the rosin. It was his favorite sample bud I gave him and the rosin is super loud in the jar

15 Likes

Yeah can definitely see the similarities. The ones I’m running are just little testers, in 2 gal grow bags. I’m in the process of trying to figure out which cuts to pull out of the fridge and root. Might as well do all of them, sounds like I could get a keeper. Thanks for the insight @bassman5420 .:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

This Dirty Taxi F2, from @Emeraldgreen , is really starting to grow some big, fat trich heads. And it’s starting to stink like a gungy mechanic shop. Gear oil and gas. Looking forward to hashing this one out.

And here’s a potential mom for Biker Slush F2s.

:grin::peace_symbol:

33 Likes

Here a couple shitty phone pics of a SFV BX3 F2.(that’s a mouthful) that I like. From seed I received via @Kcity87 . This one’s getting a gassy funk thing going.
I got 7 males out of 10 or so seeds, so I have a few saved to put another generation on these next round, if everything checks out. I’ll probably put this on a few select Biker Slush as well.:grin::peace_symbol:

37 Likes

Killer thread ! Killer grow ! Man I hate running out of likes ! Can’t wait for the Dirty Taxi and SFV reviews! They look and sound phenomenal ! Beautiful work and amazing attitude ! Love it !
Peace

7 Likes

Thanks @Ftlob . I appreciate your words.:pray::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I like the name dirty taxi :oncoming_taxi: just something about it feels nasty

7 Likes

Hell yeah ! Absolutely funky! Haha but the genetics inside! Damn brother,I can never catch a pack ,when they come out I’m broke,and when I have some paper they are gone ! Damn
So nice to be able to watch them getting grown out proper ! Beautiful
Peace

5 Likes

Looking good. Here’s a few pics of some giraffe puncher

27 Likes