Buddertons Tomfoolery

Awesome! Haven’t seen much of DVGs gear personally but he seems like a rad guy from the interviews I’ve listened to, and his pics on IG are beautiful

2 Likes

Yep, their stuff is the truth. :muscle:

1 Like

That colour is stunning! :star_struck:

1 Like

The leaves show perfection.
I can not find any color on those leaves that show anything but perfection.

1 Like

Yes! That’s not a fade or temp related, that’s just a beautiful plant being beautiful!

2 Likes

@Budderton do you have more pics of the baboon wine? I’ve got a few that I got in a trade but elite613 is not great with strain info and pics are rare (non existent). Speaking of strain info do you know the lineage?

2 Likes

Really pretty lady! Hope she smoke as well as she looks

1 Like

The most delicious one I keep. peach/watermelon gummy, almost artificial if that makes sense. 3 outa 5 on the buzz tho.

6 Likes

It’s vineyard select from Cannarado, which is grape pie x apple juice crossed with a male Monkey berries from exotic which is strawberries and cream x Grease Monkey. I’ll see if I can find more pics. I don’t keep em around on my phone too long.

8 Likes

Nice! Ty! :facepunch:

613 loves exotic genetics. I dont blame them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dam that sounds good !

3 Likes

Yeh, he been selling Exotic for a while now. I got that pack 2018 at the karma cup, in Toronto. Also bought a bunch of Thug Pug , Oni, and a Compound that year.

3 Likes

Here’s some phenotypes from when I looked at them.
Overall prevailing sour green apple gummy terps. I kept the female with the loudest of said terps. And it’s loud!

37 Likes

That sounds really nice! I can’t wait to pop some and search out the sour apple gummy’s.

4 Likes

I hope you find one you like! Happy hunting!

3 Likes

Had these two down off the male shelf and they looked so cute I had to snap a pic. Two cuts of the same male.
NYC Chem f2, made by Top Dawg, which is Chem D x Chem 91 BX. Not too bad at this size but when it gets big it has its own special funk. Hopefully it makes good progeny…

29 Likes

That’s a hell of a pedigree there!

3 Likes

No kidding, I hope every thing he touches turns to gold!

4 Likes

Time will tell.:thinking:

6 Likes

Looks like we have contact! Lightly pollinated lowers of a Meat Breath x Sherb Breath that I am liking, by the NYC Chem f2 male. At close to 3 weeks since flip, this one has similar ecalyptus/menthol with poopy diaper/ rotting garbage terp profile as its OGKB mutant mom, but with much improved structure. Also a decent amount of trichs for that amount of time in flower. This is what I was looking for…

27 Likes