Buddertons Tomfoolery

Meat Breath x Sherb Breath. The seed batch this one came from was made to have the mendobreath f2, “Studly”, as the grandfather on the top and bottom of its pedigree. Mom’s a weird OGKB mutant runt with a terp profile and buzz that is everywhere I wanna be, but shitty structure, and the dad is a regular growing half brother. Just about 3 wks since flip, lightly pollinated by NYC Chem f2 .

28 Likes

I like that nice and even node spacing.

1 Like

Yep. I like this type of structure from indoor. It holds its flowers close to the main stalk and doesn’t like to wonder. Bud on a pole.:grin: Looking forward to trying to lock down this expression in seed form.

4 Likes

@Budderton
I have a quick question, have u take cuttings same plant an had 1 out stretch the rest by maybe 10 % or more in flower ?

3 Likes

Yah, for sure. I’ve had the same cuts express differently on the same run. Mostly seemed to be associated with placement inn the room. Sometimes one just gets exactly what it wants as far as micro-environment and outshines it’s clone sisters or vise versa and doesn’t do as well.

9 Likes

Ok, i have 1 in a corner im so ready to pull lol at day 26 its pushing my light put of the fucking tent and the rest are like get the f outta here
Thanks for the quick answer.
I’ve grown alot of strains from seeds and Cutts but this b is crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Are they all the same cut?

2 Likes

Yes from a cultivation company
Zen labs
I’m curious if its from different moms

3 Likes

You could be on to something. In not, that’s weird. You never know what you got for sure, unless you make the cuts yourself.

3 Likes

Its the same strain for sure but its passing me off 1 plant is controlling the performance of tge others plus im in a trellis lol

2 Likes

Hey friend!!! Was kinda blocked temporarily on the FSFC thread so I came here to say thanks to the three awesome beans you sent me!!! Super!!! Curious, which one would be the dankest!? The Biker Kush!? Thank you!!! Amazing gift!!

20 Likes

I’m happy they made it! Yes, the Biker Kush is dank. I have grown out that one with excellent results. The others are testers, meaning I haven’t seen them grown out before but they all have good potential. Happy Hunting, hope you find something you like!

15 Likes

Hey @Budderton the Sherb Breath seeds from the FSFC thread showed up today! Thank you so much man, really excited to see some of gromer’s work in the garden. Appreciate you bud!

13 Likes

I’ve been missing out on buttertons creations , looks to be some interesting genetics getting handed out!

12 Likes

Right on, glad they made it to you! Yah, I figured since he’s not making or selling the Sherb Breath, it would be cool to share f2s. That whole “Breath” genome seems to be getting rarer. My pleasure, my friend! Happy hunting and I hope you find some good one!

10 Likes

That Sherb Breath :yum: Let us know when it goes down so I can watch.

3 Likes

yea it seems like hes on to other stuff at this point with all the lurch colabs and whatnot, so hopefully more folks follow your lead and F2 the breath lines. i’d love to see more of them, but the prices that the thug pug gear fetches these days is prohibitive to say the least. thanks again!!!

@ItsintheGenetics will for sure be putting together a grow log for these when i get to em!

6 Likes

I like to collect mold as part of my tomfoolery…

You can just barely see the agar puck in this one. A much different form of “cloning”.:grin:

32 Likes

Is that magic mushroom spores?

3 Likes

Some awesome looking ladies in here man :drooling_face:

2 Likes