Buddertons Tomfoolery

Indeed. Psilocybe cubensis mycelium to be specific.:blush:

15 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

Oh and Dimebag rules!! RIP.

5 Likes

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, that’s awesome bro nothing like a little inoculation to get the day under way :rofl:

2 Likes

@Budderton
The best leg day music :notes:
Cowboys :cowboy_hat_face: from Hell

5 Likes

I love Vulgar Display and Far Beyond as well but they kinda lost me after that. And then that bullshit happened to Dimebag…:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

In 1993 I spent the summer racing threw Malibu to go surfing with a good friend that coukd play all there music on drum so we would drive very fast blasting Pantera best shit memorys are with music
Hard fast loud

2 Likes

Right on! Yah Pantera traveled around the world with me in 95, in my diskman. Japan, Europe, Morocco and I met fans everywhere! They ruled the world back then!
Would also like to give honourable mention to Sepultura, who where also along for the ride.:metal:

17 Likes

Growing seeds. This is the top on a little seed mom.
Carls Shoes pollinated with NYC Chem f2

27 Likes

If ur around go put num on the free seed thread

I want to curl up under a blanket of those nugs :grinning:

6 Likes

Are those different varieties of cubensis youve got there? :heart_eyes:

I admire your work, friend.

:green_heart::seedling::mushroom::heart:

6 Likes

I’m not sure what strain it is… I bought a kit and have been taking spore prints and clones from the nice ones, for several generations from the variety they sent with the kit. @Rhino_buddy

7 Likes

Do you notice any variation after several generations? Just curious, I have some prints on the way and planned on doing the same.

5 Likes

They seemed to get better, more adapt to the way I do it. And people said they got stronger and I think I noticed that but kinda hard to tell, only doing them a couple times a year now myself.

5 Likes

astrosm
Wondering the same…

2 Likes

Huh what is spore prints if you dont mind me asking? Abit confused cheers

2 Likes

I believe spore print refers to mushroom spore prints

5 Likes

Check it out on Google. You just set a cap on paper and after a period of time, you get a spore print.

It’s art!

It’s science!

It’s amazing. Mushrooms are amazing. :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

8 Likes

I enjoy the process.:grin:

30 Likes