Buddertons Tomfoolery

Oh, this reminds me of the days when a guy I worked with offered me this bag of stuff in exchange for the $100 he owed me. Was sad when it was finally empty. Had some good times back then.

5 Likes

Lol ahhh dont know where my brain was. Some how I thought he was talking about some weed tissue culture. Thanks for clearing that up cheers

2 Likes

In the garden when wife called to show me.
Choked Up I Am.

22 Likes

The universe wanted you to have those I think! The timing of me reaching out , unbeknownst to me, on your birthday is uncanny! :grin: I hope you find some good hashers!!

15 Likes

This run is gonna make some nice hash…
Lemon Slush from Dungeon Vault Genetics.
Kept for its candied-up terps!

32 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Walk softly but carry a big wisk!:grin:

16 Likes

So I make this frozen bud box that is my first bucket for buds, wanted to show you and @JoeCrowe

7 Likes

Right on, looks like it should work good for making bubble!:+1:

1 Like

Dry ice and water w/ tiny bit salt in outside, just like ice maker. Gets down to 28 degrees Farenheit.
I then use a small concrete vibrator in bucket, small 10 second blasts, and man it is clean shiat.
Gonna make a video soon.
After that I beat the shit out of it and make Blackash

9 Likes

That lemon slush is just beautiful
I will run some of your lemon × biker outdoors.
Probably pop them in Feb

2 Likes

You hashentists make feel so backwoods with my screens.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That cross came out really nice indoors. It’ll be cool to see it do it’s thing outside.:+1:

4 Likes

You planning to do the mix then drain the bucket into the bags? Or try and get the bags on the bucket in a box?

1 Like

@Budderton
My experience is indoor coco only.
I tried outdoor last season in a rush becouse summer vacation. Plus no reason to run indoor since its not for scratch anymore.
I am getting some guidance this yr and will have alot better plan laid out

2 Likes

Yeah I vibrate in bucket with 220 first, this is a representation, but my system runs from one to another to another, so on with gravity fed to last bucket not stacked like many do.

3 Likes

ok it should work, I don’t see any obvious problems!

2 Likes

Yea we need a look at this, sounds excellent!

1 Like

I’ve copied this a few time in PM but I figured I put it here for people that recieved these beans.

Lemon Slush x Baboon Wine
Another one to one pairing
The lemon slush is from Dungeon Vault Genetics.
I got them from Xotic Seeds walk in store. They’re another scatter bred thing with GDP, Lemon Grove, and Gelato. The females were nice plants with purple hand grenade buds and candied up terps. You can see the female I used on my Tomfoolery thred.
The Baboon Wine is from Elite613Genetics ( he makes his own seeds as well as sells breeders packs) It’s a cross of vineyard select and a monkey berries male. They were stoney plants with prevailing sour green apple gummy terp profile. You can view the female I kept on the Tomfoolery thred. The male used was selected for its structural similarities to that one.
Again these are testers, but I’d expect well structured plants with terps ranging from lemon to lime to green apple with loads of sour

Tropicana Cookies f2 X Crunk Boat.
One to one pairing, not an open pollination.
So the Tropicana f2 was from Harrry Palms at Oni seeds. It was an f2 generation of a cross between G.S.C ( no idea which cut) and a male from the Tangie line. The one I selected was one of the most beautiful cannabis plants I’ve grown. Swirling towers of dark purple calyx, covered it trichs with purple heads, which translated to cool looking purple hash! It had a mellow buzz with orange rind terps. The Crunk Boat was from Exotic Genetics and was a cross between Grape Bubba and a male from his Tina line. The male I used I selected for similarities in morphology to the females I like from that cross. You can see the female Crunk Boat I kept on my Buddertons Tomfoolery thred. Grapes & gas with a heavy stone.
I bought booth breeder packs from Elite613Genetics at the Karma cup in Toronto, 2018.
As far as what to expect, I really don’t know because they are testers as I haven’t grown them out or seen anyone elses results yet. Both parents were kinda scatter bred so I suspect there’ll be a lot of diversity in terps and structure between phenotypes, with lots of purple, photogenic plants. I saw no intersex traits in any of the parents or their siblings but I only looked thru a pack of each.:peace_symbol:

22 Likes

Awesome writeup. Thanks again for the beans, you spoiled me bigtime

2 Likes