Buddertons Tomfoolery

The Sour Taxi #9, by @Emeraldgreen , is starting to look like a dude. Hopefully I get viable fem pollen form my daily spraying efforts.
:grin::v::canada:

29 Likes

Ooooh very exciting!

5 Likes

I’m stoked EG! I really like the structure on the #9 for growing indoors, not to mention the funky terps and killer buzz! It was a nice selection, to put Dirty Taxi onto the Sour D cut, and I want to perpetuate that geno.
:grin::v:

10 Likes

I crossed everything to sour that I had :joy:

5 Likes

It’s almost Willie’s 90th birthday and I’ll like to celebrate all the good things he’s done for us by giving away a Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box. This giveaway is only open to Canadians because the Willie’s Birthday Gift Box can only be shipped within the boarders of our great, tolerant country.

So every Canadian, it’s your duty to sign up for a chance to win the Willie Nelson Gift Box! If your Canadian and don’t sign up, you don’t like Willie! If you don’t like Willie , we might not be able to be friends.:grin:

Seriously though, it’s gonna be a box of nice goodies, so don’t hesitate to crank(but not too loud) some Willie, smoke some Herb, and sign up.
I’ll use a random number generator to pick one winner at 4:29 pm est tomorrow. Please be kind and back out, then try again, if you get a warning while adding your name and number…
Add the next number, as needed. …

Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box sign up,
:canada: Canada Only :canada:

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @Foreigner
  3. @duo :canada:
  4. @DougDawson
  5. @Floyd
  6. @MissinBissin :canada:
  7. @chronix :canada:
  8. @CADMAN :canada: :maple_leaf:
  9. @Tuned :canada:
  10. @Mithridate
  11. @ShiskaberrySavior
  12. @Qtip
  13. @Granola :canada:
  14. @SensiBowl
  15. @Oldguy :canada:
  16. @MBVapester :canada:
  17. @MonasticDank
  18. @BasementBeans
  19. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
  20. @Cocobubble :canada:
  21. @sprinklememaynee
  22. @DannyTerpintine
  23. @DonGnosis :canada:
  24. @TopicalWave
  25. @Oldtimerunderground
  26. @freed111 :canada:
  27. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  28. @Yetigrows
  29. @Gpaw :canada:
  30. @204medismoke :canada:
  31. @Andrane :canada:
  32. @Mr.Sparkle :canada:
  33. @Kushking902
  34. @TopShelfTrees1
56 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, man! I’d join in but my location breaks the rules, lol! Best of luck to the licky recipient of that box of heat :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

If I know Budderton, this will be an awesome prize!
@THCeed @CADMAN @Foreigner @Jinglepot @SHSC-1 @chronix @Pigeonman @DougDawson @MissinBissin @estab87 @Mithridate @Qtip @sprinklememaynee @Yetigrows @Mr.Sparkle @Barefrog
@Gpaw @Floyd @cannabissequoia @TopShelfTrees1 @Oldtimerunderground @lophophora.ca @jessethestoner @MonasticDank @LtShDc @KanehB

17 Likes

I have fulfilled my civic duty.

Thanks for the chance.

4 Likes

Thanks @Budderton , this is awesome. Thanks for the tag @CanuckistanPete :v:

6 Likes

Thanks for this @Budderton

2 Likes

Great Action @Budderton, true og!

2 Likes

Wow, I nearly missed that one… trembly fingers n’all @Budderton
Thank You for a chance at this High Yielder
And You @CanuckistanPete
Ohmmm

5 Likes

Not Canadian, but I can help with a soundtrack! So fun! Great giveaway to celebrate the dude @Budderton!

13 Likes

Canadian, enjoy Willie , no need to enter my name though to much to go through on my end to being with :wink:

8 Likes

The Willie Nelson Birthday Gift Box contains many wonderful things, but not a lot on beans. Please feel free to sign up @Mr.Sparkle .

6 Likes

I’d move to Canada to enter your contest @Budderton
Good luck everyone, Canadian. :sunglasses: Have a great weekend.

15 Likes

Reach our when you’re ready, I’m a good housemate!, and I’ll move there too!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up this would be an awesome win.
My dad bless his soul was Willie Nelson’s Greatest Fan

7 Likes

Only two things in life that make it worth livin’, are guitars that tune good and firm feelin’ women.

7 Likes

Hey @Budderton thanks for the Willie Nelson giveaway, sounds awesome. I’m signed up!

1 Like