Buddertons Tomfoolery

You got this.

2 Likes

Your going to crush it! So happy to see lift off on this project. You’ve been preparing for it for a while!

1 Like

Man, this is gonna be FUN! Best of luck to you @Budderton
Such a blast to see OG’er’s helping OG’ers OGTW!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I think I will just hide in the bushes and watch :movie_camera:

5 Likes

They made it! thanks again

4 Likes

I believe a see a spot down a little farther in the bushes as well.:+1:

2 Likes

All the best brother! :blush::herb:

1 Like

I got my first seeds wet in the mid 80s but it still never gets old! Hope springs eternal!!

@iceman

@Cranio

@Tejas
Thanks guys, for getting these beans to me!
:grin::v::canada:

34 Likes

Oh baby! I got my eye on that Mango Shillong (probably)… I’m holding a sack of those beans myself!

2 Likes

Bro…that’s Arakku Valley…
Shillong will be sent to you’ll next week…:blush::v:t3::herb:
Thank you for the update…:wink::call_me_hand:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes

Bloody awesome mate!! So good to see them growing up in your hands! Can’t wait to see the progress :raised_hands: best of luck with the grow brother :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is the flip they came out of @iceman . Is it not correct?

7 Likes

Thanks @Cranio , I’m stoked to be able to grow them! Hopefully the other 2 make an appearance!
:grin::v::canada:

1 Like

Yes bro…
The buds smelled like mango and I had assumed it was shillong. Hence it was mentioned ‘maybe’ :sweat_smile:.
I later confirmed with the person who gave me that stash that it was from Arrakku valley.
Both shillong and Arraku valley has mango terps. Theres even one in Karnataka in the south that’s mango. Sorry for the confusion…:sweat_smile::v:t3:
The seeds I’m sending you next week is from shillong and a friend who lives there has sent me those seeds.

8 Likes

Right on @iceman . I’ll change my notes, thanks for the clarification!
:grin:

6 Likes

Brother @Tlander

@Tejas
I must be a glutton for punishment…:rofl:
:v::canada:

18 Likes

Doing a bean giveaway, if your interested.

13 Likes

I just smoked some of your Dirty Taxi and I am blasted! That’s good shit sir.

6 Likes

Right on @CanuckistanPete , glad you like it. Grown from seed made by @Emeraldgreen .
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Glad I got a name…my wifes out for the day and I need someone to blame for NOT getting anything done! :innocent:

7 Likes