Bug hole in main stalk. How to clean/seal it? UPDATE W PIC

Heres my main girl, happy again. She’ll be a monster I think. Bucket for size.

12 Likes

That plant perks up during the day, then gets a lil droopy in the evening. Shes WAY bigger than anyone else, so I ant bitchin. Day pic woulda been good if I had planned posting earlier

5 Likes

I think it’s changing the angle of the leaves following the sun setting, rather than being droopy. Looking nice and healthy :+1:

6 Likes

7 Likes

all is well here. I got a sol-stip setup I gotta put together. I wanna pull a clone from each of my outdoor women, and veg, just to see who has the awesome smoke. I hope its this one, because its the most vigorous, AND bug resistant. She gonna catch freakshow pollen on my first closet run If I do things right. Might have found my first mother if the smoke is good.

2 Likes

I’m no pro, but this is awesome for me. It’ll get better as I progress. I know I needed bigger holes with more drainage. I had a freakin heart attack LITTERALLY., and was planting the next week. Its wasn’t a minor heart attack. I’m lucky to even have plants this year and be breathing still. Happened a week before I planted. I couldn’t even hardly dig. I was about to turn 39. I’m healthy looking, but not healthy at all.

5 Likes

Damn, she is going to be big!! Very nice. Hope you are feeling better after the heart attack.

1 Like

Time for you to start carring some aspirin, it can save your life if you have another H. attack. I’ll bet the docs already told you about it though

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I got nitro something on my key ring. For being relatively young and fit, it was sudden and unexpected. Changes ur prospective quickly.

Gotta look at the background too on these ones.

5 Likes

There are some smaller ones around. But that one has always been the beating the pack. I made some bad mistakes, but learned a lot. I believe that next year they will be twice that big by this time.

5 Likes

I should have mentioned thats a “tangie” from seedking. And all 3 of the tangies are resistant to this green and black bug. They didnt want either of my crappy indicas either, BUT, that bug may like blue dream leaves more than we humans like the buds. Im sayin, blue dreams(also frim seed king) are getting chewed up. Its calmed down now, but spring was merciless. Ill try a pic next time i see one

2 Likes

I found em on google
Four lined bugs. Odd name I know. They love blue dream only. Hehehe

Ive also stumbled on something called wool pellets to keep slugs and snails away.

Anyone used it before?

I found a smiling, alien, elephant, masquerading as a pot plant. Suggestions?

Other than that, things are going ok. I got lazy, and finally did a little prunning on the bottoms and centers. But the way I grew them, I cant really even begin to lollypop or anything. I hope I make it through fall ok with the air flow I got. I’ve pretty much decided to quit messing with them so much, and see what happens.

The food thing is boring to me, so its hard to learn. I know I have to. I use walmart crap. higher nitrogen all year, then a mix with tomato bloom crap, and now only the tomato one. I WILL fine tune things and get better.

3 Likes

I just realized all the other pics I have show the house, which I dont wanna broadcast. I’ll go take a few other ones right now

1 Like

originally my best blue dream, but because of its placement, is getting to many bugs, and to much shade.

!
These next shots where from the same spot I took a few earlier this year, so I got redundant in hopes I’d have the same angle for comparison
20200731_120312_HDR|666x500 !

4 Likes

my favorite that started this post. The tangie, with a hole in her stalk. And the mess of a stalk she has now.

4 Likes

And a few randoms. Just cause.

This is my new walmart cloning rig. 10 bux. Hehe.

6 Likes

I plan to keep updating, and starting indoor stuff. I dont know if the thread should be renamed/moved, or what. I dont really wanna start a new one, when this one already has so many pics n stuff. Forum etiquette is not something I should lose sleep over. I’ll post here, and they can move me if the higher ups see fit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sending sincere best wishes for your good health. Continue to do the helpful things to ensure a good recovery. You be safe and, take care.

4 Likes