Bug hole in main stalk. How to clean/seal it? UPDATE W PIC

Looking good RH! :sunglasses: :+1:
You are going to have a great harvest this year.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Gnarly looking stems plants looking great I wouldn’t think the small hole would cause any issue here .

1 Like

@Gpaw makes a good point with using h202 on a damaged plant. I heard many growers use a cap full of it per gallon of water to prevent/fix root rot. Supposed to kill bad bacteria.
When I have bug problems with my plants @Randomhumanoid I mean anything even snails. I stake my plants so they don’t break. Then I buy the cheapest pesticide I can find. don’t mix it. Then start a few feet out from the plant and make a ring around it then another a couple more feet out. Everything looks great! Very nice guerilla grow!!

1 Like

I probably should have done something. I ended up getting 5 more holes with worms eating away. I’ll probably just let them do their thing at this point. Half of them look old, and a the active ones aren’t on main stalks. My smallest plant was a male so I pulled him yesterday. I didn’t realize that wasn’t a femenised seed until I saw it. Then I double checked the package it came in. Not feminised. Oh well. That plant was growing horribly anyway. Big branches kept just falling off. wtf? lol. I didn’t see any bug holes in that one, so who knows.

2 Likes

I also finally got my light together, and the closet painted. Makin progress

10 Likes

2 Likes

I did keep a few autoes I abused horribly. So thats the “frosty” shot. Big girls are thinking about doin somethinhg though. I like my women with wide hips. Have had to net some. I plan to net a few more eventually…

Sometimes I have to sit out there, just to calm down. There is something special about this plant. Its like “dogs”. Dogs are an odd thing for us to have in the world. Imagine a world with no dogs, and no pot. What a nightmare…

4 Likes

The best shot I got this morning, looks a lot better cropped. I’m gonna make it my background on my computer for a minute.

4 Likes