Bullskinners 2020 Hillbilly Grow Show

the shi…shipping stinks LOL

2 Likes

@Meesh I have to be honest. I’m clueless going to have to do a little research. My main trouble makers are those stem borrowers and the white flies

2 Likes

We could get around that

1 Like

Looking good Bull

Pulling up a chair for this show, now where the pop corn :joy::joy:

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

This looks like a good follow

2 Likes

I am in for the ride. Get those holes dug up while it’s cool and the soil is soft.

3 Likes

Deck chair n popcorn in hand pulling up some shade

2 Likes

Hello all, sorry for not keeping up with this journal, life threw me several curveball lately but I did manage to keep my garden going. These are what I started around a month ago and some just a couple weeks ago. I will separate them later and get some better pics and a better look at the different strains
These are all female clones I took 2 days ago off of the plants I had going earlier. I flipped them to 12/12 and sexed them, threw out the males and some of the girls I didn’t like and reveged them until they where producing true leaves again and took cuttings. I pitched all the mothers as they where way to bushy to fight…things are progressing nicely and right on schedule

9 Likes

These are my BOG Sour Strawberry. 2 different seed drops. I hope to do some pollen chucking and am not going to sex anything from these last 2 seed plantings. I’m going to have plenty of females if 1/2 my cuttings take and I’m expecting to get way better than that.

3 Likes

I was having some connection problems. Here are my BOG Sour Strawberry

15 Likes

3 more of the Sour Strawberry

10 Likes

These are Bodhi Herrer Hashplant

19 Likes

They’re all looking nice and healthy. Ready to take off!

1 Like

@GMan they are going to be nice and big in another month, month and a half come planting time. Thanks Brother

1 Like

Here is 3 of my BOG Sour Grape. I am real happy with these. Can’t wait to finish these out

10 Likes

Uploading: 20200401_210138.jpg…
And her are my BOG Sour Bluetooth. 2 different plantings. I think this is going to be some fire. I like everything about these

11 Likes

Where did you come up with those trays that hold solo cups? I could use some of those. I used to use solos all the time but the tip over so easy, especially when they are ready for up pot.

Good luck with the clones. They look like they’re on their way. I don’t see and droopy leaves. peace

3 Likes

@GMan I had a greenhouse and sold bedding plants several years ago and they are leftovers. They do work great, beats the hell out of fighting upset cups all the time. I’ll bet if you would check with your local greenhouse they could set you up. I have more, could probably get some to ya

3 Likes

We do have a nursery here, and I’ve gotten stuff they throw out. I hadn’t thought of that. I suppose any nursery would carry that size for some things, huh?

I can swing by there and check. Thanks for the offer though! I just think it’s cool because of how bad the solo cups are to tip over if the plant gets overgrown. peace

4 Likes

They are usually used for annual flowers. I’d say any local walmart would have lots of them also…if you can get them to let a person have a couple

4 Likes