Bullskinners Redemption 2021: Journal of a Poor Dirt Farmer

Deer season because you want to go hunting, because deer will eat the plants, or because you don’t want to get shot when you’re in the woods harvesting them? Or all 3 lol

6 Likes

Maybe something crossed with C99. Just a thought. :thinking:

4 Likes

Lots of people hit the woods around here when deer season comes in. They are sitting in trees in full camo and it is a security thing.

3 Likes

I had a few C99 x PPP I was going to try this year but I couldn’t get them to germinate. I really would like to run some. I might make a post in the wish list thread. My seed funds are running low after the two JOTI buys but I should have some fire coming

4 Likes

Here are some pics of my Sour Bluetooth F2s at day 60. Excuse the photos, I’m not the best photographer. The buds are solid as a rock and yield is good but I wish it had a a little more shine on the buds. It is pretty good nighttime medicine.

21 Likes

This is a Bodhi Strawberry Goji at day 60 also. My first time growing this one and I do not know what the proper pheno should look like. It looks like it is going to be fire but not much of a yield.

15 Likes

Oops. More of the Strawberry Goji

17 Likes

Sour blue tooth is a favorite of mine, yours looks absolutely great! Excellent dirt farming all the way around.

3 Likes

I grew it outdoors last year with excellent results. It is an outstanding outdoor variety. I think it is resistant to everything. First time I didn’t fight mold or pest. I plan on doing some crosses with it this year and see if I can get that trait to pass on

4 Likes

Looks like this Mountain Blizzard CBG is going to be a tripoid??? Isn’t that what you call it?

I’ve had several of these but they usually grow out of it by now

7 Likes

I wish I wouldn’t of topped it, I was just popping tops and did it before I realized what plant it was

2 Likes

I asked the same question on my last grow…

“whorled phyllotaxy”

Cheers
G

1 Like

@Gpaw that’s pretty scientific sounding to me. No wonder I didn’t know the proper name… not sure i can pronounce it…lol. It’s not much count being it is cbg anyway. I was going to get my hemp license again and use it for a mother plant but am learning real hard towards not doing that again. It was fun but a big expense and a lot of work for nothing

2 Likes

I can help with the pronunciation ('cause I looked it up :rofl:)

World Phee-lo-taxi (or Phi-lo-taxi)

Cheers
G

1 Like

Easy enough, Thank You Sir, I’ll try to get that to stick in this ol brain of mine

3 Likes

That blue Tara sure is nice looking had to take a quick peak to see if I have it in the vault . Might have to drop a few of those by the looks of your plant . Nice job on the works there all great looking buds .

2 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior. To be honest I wasn’t very happy with the pictures of it, they don’t do it justice. The buds are literally covered in trics. And I love the :nose: on it. It is just like hot blueberry muffins… makes the grow room smell so good

3 Likes

Found ya :eye::eye::rofl::rofl:
Nice journal man, and plants ar looking stellar.
:+1::+1::fire::fire:
Gonna pull up a chair :v::v::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @HaRdRoC, it’s an honor to have you riding along. It’s not very explanatory. I will fill all that in as I go. I was having a hard time getting it started and just jumped one day. I am a terrible procrastinator and wanted to get it going…lol. Starting is the hardest part for me. Thanks Again

2 Likes

The honor is all mine, looking at your beautiful ladies :v::v::v:

2 Likes