Bullskinners Redemption 2021: Journal of a Poor Dirt Farmer

Those starts are looking good… hope you don’t have plans this summer :wink:

1 Like

Harvesting my lone Sour Blutooth tomorrow or next day, will be flower day 61 or 62. How much longer do you think your’s will go? Just saw my first hint of amber, flower seems done, just some fox tailing started…

3 Likes

@Diatomacious I don’t have much planned… running around the woods. I’m going to loose quite a few when I start sexing them, and picking my keepers. Then I’ll take some clones to root plus plant the mothers

1 Like

@Sasquatch mine are at day 66 and I just moved them to a dark room and will probably cut them tomorrow evening. I was only seeing 20-25 % amber but needed to make some room. They just all of a sudden started getting cloudy and turning, I was starting to get concerned because of space. I could have went a few more days but they where close

1 Like

Looks like the hard part will be remembering which clone came from which plant. That’s quite a few lol. Wishing you best luck with your grow. I’ll be watching :sunglasses:

1 Like

I go through lots of popsicle sticks

3 Likes

I use those plastic spoons they give away with chowder at the local chowder house plenty of room to write and durable

2 Likes

I’ve been known to do the plastic spoon and knife thing myself. Hell you just reminded me I have a bunch I pulled out of the camper when I sold it. I went and bought popsicle sticks today… that’s ok, I’ll use them. I need to get my garden plants started

2 Likes

My crazy friend…Sour Blutooth at 5% amber

15 Likes

23 Likes

BOG was really excited about this strain…what do you guys think? What’s the o-dor?

2 Likes

@Sasquatch that is one sweet looking SBT. Thanks for sharing. How many days is she? I just harvested today at day 66 and I’m around 25%.
@Hydro-420 I like the SBT. I am the world’s worst at descriptions. Honestly to me it is a pretty low oder plant… nothing compared to the Blue Tara or Strawberry Goji. It has a grassy, earthy nose on it to me but it is pretty couchlock. I try not to smoke it much of a daytime because I don’t want to do anything afterwards. It is the most hardy outdoor strain I’ve ever grown and I plan on doing some crosses with it

5 Likes

Harvest day. They are at day 66 and I am needing some space. I can’t brag about any of these plants. I was doing a Mountain Blizzard CBG seed run at the same time and it was my priority…these didn’t get much attention. The did get a little loving tho… some of the pollen snuck out and paid them a couple night time visits. First up is the Blue Tara. Luckily I took a cutting of this one…I am really happy with it and can’t wait to try it

20 Likes

This is the SBT. She really packed the chrome on the last 2 weeks.

And the lone Bodhi Strawberry Goji. Don’t grow this strain if quantity is your goal but I think it will make up for it with quality

21 Likes

Awesome plants!!!

1 Like

@Bullskinner , great looking plants! My SBT went 61 days to hit 5% Amber, was fox tailing a little the last several days. Also harvested 2 BOG LSD at 61 days, I am thinking it could have gone 70, and harvested 2 MWCB way early at 47 days. Heading out on a little ski trip and also in process of moving operations to a different location, my carbon filter (bought used) couldn’t contain the smell and needs to be re-packed, or replaced. The person looking after my pets doesn’t need to know that part of my business…
@Hydro-420 Smell is very sweet and fruity, but I can’t comment on it in depth as my nose hasn’t returned to normal in the 5 1/2 months since I recovered from Covid-19 :slightly_frowning_face:

15 Likes

They look good. I have never had it foxtail. I think all of mine could have went 70 or a few more. Enjoy your ski trip and be careful. I never tried skiing…I’m way to accident prone…lol

2 Likes

Nice harvest man!!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Took a couple hour walk today shed hunting. One of my favorite things to do. I haven’t gotten out much, this being only my third time. I’m 5 for 3, only finding 1 today. Not great but I’m not doing bad for whitetail sheds. Here is a picture of today’s as it laid

Also made a new friend … Well maybe not. He was soaking up some sun on a south hillside. Still early for them to be out…only a 3,5 to 4 footer, just a little guy

16 Likes

Several males got the ax. I started everything on 24 hour light cycle and about a week ago I cut it back to 18 hours which brought out the sex of several plants. I’m hoping most of the males have shown themselves but I’m sure I have at least a couple more…maybe more

10 Likes