BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

The first time I met BOG he was a average person and a Farmer just like me, confident and down to earth. He didn’t change, kindness was his way everyday.

10 Likes

22 Likes

I was only lucky enough to grow Bog seeds just this last year or two, and that was all because of the generosity of @Pedro_Bann, and he did a wonderful job of retaining the magic of BOG’s seeds in his reproduction.

I only got back into growing about 8 years ago and after I had been a member of another forum, I emailed BOG regarding seeds. I was pleasantly surprised to get a very personable reply from Ms. BOG. They talked about moving out to Montana and I had lived there before them and we shared some cool similarities. I’m about the same age as them if I remember right and they were just so respectful of others.

I wish now, that I had bugged BOG more, about his opinion of things. He was always respectfully available to anyone here on OG who asked his advice.

I have always admired the love story between Pat and BOG. That sort of love has always impressed on me. BOG and MsBOG have always brought love and respect, and dignity, to the cannabis community for years.

My regret is that I was so late coming back into serious growing and missed so many good people like BOG and MsBOG along the way. I’m so happy for the few personal moments I had with them. The quality of their genetics will stand up to time as well as their attitudes towards others. Long live the BOG family and their awesome genetics and stamp on history. Peace

disclaimer: it’s only right that I write these words under the influence of quality cannabis genetics, made possible by the hard work of others.

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :wine_glass: So Beautiful GMan…

3 Likes

Happy Holidays @Yetigrows Mr. & Mrs. Helios selected you for this years Santa BOG present.

Please PM a safe address to send your present to.

Thank you to all OG’s who told their heart warming stories.

Be good to yourself.

17 Likes

@Yetigrows Major W! Congrats! What a Christmas gift indeed! :green_heart:

Thanks @Heliosphear for doing such a wonderful thing! Merry Christmas!
:alien:

4 Likes

Way to go yeti

4 Likes

:love_you_gesture: Congrats & Merry Xmass :crazy_face:

I figure i’m 60 by he time I have & Hold BOG genetics I might be 65 but still as long as theirs a universe and the galaxy that turns a special moment will shine on me and a BOG clone will leave gifts in my 12 inch boot lol :crazy_face: :blush:

shitz I enjoy a warm shot of black berry brandy … To all & the BOG Family :wine_glass: :cocktail:

4 Likes

NO, NOOOOO, it wasn’t me, lol. This is awesome. You couldn’t find a nicer guy than @Yetigrows , Congratulations brother, really cool. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Same to you @Heliosphear , you are an amazing OGer, I hope this year brings you, your family and your friends all you are looking for.

5 Likes

I would love to make a strain because that is just like beig a doctor lol my brain doesn’t work as well but the strain would be dedicated to BOG he was a nice man a bit quirky but very warm hearted man…

4 Likes

I’m so grateful.

Thank you to all the wonderful OG’ers all over the world who make this the happiest place on earth.

Merry Christmas everyone.

10 Likes

Awesome thing to wake up to huh Yeti, Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday!

4 Likes

You can say that twice my friend!

3 Likes

Hello & Merry Xmass

I found a pic of my blue moon from MR. BOG ,
His genetics were and are so healthy nice dark fat fan leaves…

9 Likes

Congrats @Yetigrows, Merry Christmas! Very generous of you @Heliosphear and a deserving winner you picked :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Congrats & Merry Xmass Winners :cocktail:

1 Like

Santa BOG Xmas Grow present on the way to @Yetigrows

Happy New Year to all OG’s.

11 Likes

Arrived and ready for spring planting!

11 Likes

Am going to have to put on some serious weight though…the t is a 3xl, I’m not…lol

2 Likes