Buy ocean grown seeds

I don’t understand how people think 100$ is a lot for seeds

10,000$ is a lot for seeds
5,000$ is a lot for seeds

$300 and under for FIRE seeds isn’t shit.

to me the price of seeds should equate how much work went into it

if your just F2ing some gear, or u bought one pack found a cool male and crossed it to another keeper from another breeder… yeah they’re worth 50$

if you work a line for 8 years… don’t u think they should be more then 50$?

Idk just my 2 cents

4 Likes

i have their connection for canadian… :wink:

i need to get some money together for me being canadian its $200USD a pack

2 Likes

I believe the same, you get what you pay for. On the other hand there are people like Baudelaire, LED_Seedz and BOG who are constantly in touch with us, give us advice and pointers, they don’t charge squad for their knowledge and to me, that is the most expensive thing.

However one chooses to do things, it’s alright as long as we are doing good for other and not just for ourselves.

HppHrvst

I know right the Heirloom people, i don’t think they are expensive but they do need to get paid, i wonder what price they pay as a distributor u know…

1 Like

Yeah I’m still getting used to the forum thing… like a lot of you been doing this forum thing forever and now tend to keep advice of mine to where I see bad advice being given or seems like they really need it

I’ve helped so many

“WHY DO MY PLANTS LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!”

People I’m kinda burnt out on it lol

1 Like

oh forsure they gotta make some money, and i 110 % want ocean grown genetics and WILL pay the money, but I currently have a hermie issue i want to solve before i pop any Ocean Grown, somthing I actually asked Vader about and hoping he answers in an AMA tonight, he did respond to my comment for some more info so gives me hope! lol, I am very tight on money right now its the only reason i do not have OG genetics, but hopefully one day will, in your experience what have you liked from them ? I have gotten bud claiming to be their stuff, it was really good and i hope it was haha , my favorite out of alien rift, jawa pie, dark helmet, dark plasma, and Obi wan, was super hard to pick, i think Obi had an unbelievable lemony smell to it i loved, rift was a good buzz, jawa was a great smell and bag appeal, dark helmet took away my pain, so i rank dark helmet as my favorite that i have " tried "

But with that said I’m no slouch in the grow room if anyone ever needs help just tag me

1 Like

They are vigorous, grow really fast, all females seem to show under 18/6 but the only male i got turned on me, hermie. All females very healthy and budding as we speak, i got the Alien Rift going, we’ll see how i like it once it’s dry but i am pretty sure i am gonna love it.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Awesome keep us updated !

1 Like

An eight year breeding project is going to give you more than a “fire” seed strain. You are probably going to find other seed projects through finding various males and females with varying traits worth working on. Also eight years of experience to put towards other projects. What else is a professional breeder going to do for eight years? If it isn’t their passion they should seek other professions.

4 Likes

bro wtf is a professional breeder?

hahahahahaha

every breeder is just some dude who likes breeding and at some point started in a closet

Half these breeders are sill in closests…

Professional = recognition on lines that’s it

The homie skunkmasterflex worked his Larry line to a fuckin f8 before he ever released anything

it’s called not jumping the gun and having proper standards for your own work not “rushing things to market” cuz u want some money

I have access to like any breeders cuts i want, and have dank males so does that make me a breeder?

2 Likes

MORE then half these breeders in closets lol

1 Like

I believe Bodhi just south of me is a professional breeder, Berner with Cookies and Gelato north of me i would say is a professional breeder. BOG, Bauldelair, Subcool all have put their time in and i would say are professional breeders. Some are growing Multiple green houses and rooms to test thousands of seeds. I think you are mistaken in my opinion.

1 Like

Breeder is a loose term

but yeah Berner is a hype man, that’s it

Sfluxcapacitor and lieguy do the work

I’m not sure what we are debating here tho

I soon will be on that list I guarantee

when you make flame its kind of inevitable lol

me and dying breed seeds have a lot in the works

1 Like

I believe in you.

I do need to get a 50% discount on your strains once they come out. Cos’ i believed in you! OK…

HppHrvst

5 Likes

I thought this was misleading and i came on too hard now that i reread. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

@MadScientist
Deal :slight_smile:

And haha man it’s all good dude I’m not sure what we were even really trying to figure out. We may have been agreeing I’m still not sure hahaha

1 Like

Yeah man, stay on track boyos!

3 Likes

some stuff in the works eh ? Verrryyy interesting ! I’d love to go "strain hunting " find a couple nice phenos of different types from an area and see what the results are! In this industry you had so many people breeding for certain characteristics, especially in canada where it will be legal for home growing for everyone, people will want craft stuff, I saw a post melfrank put up the other day about a “wheatie” strain, the bud litterally looked like wheat! He said breeder’s disregarded them and he hasnt seen one since 1979. I think there is definitely some cannabinoids or genetic traitis that are still untapped thats forsure! If you get somthing like that it would blow up more than a cookies would in my opinion!

2 Likes