Buy ocean grown seeds

imo professional means it’s your profession, as in you do it for a living, others with day jobs i might call a master breeder :smiley: i’d love to get some OG gear some time but the price is a little inhibitive for canadians especially factoring in our incredibly weak dollar atm… i’ll prob end up acquiring through a trade or when CAD and USD are back at par (not any time soon with dildeau in office)

5 Likes

I just got some Alien Rift the same week i got some Starfighter F4. I popped 4 of the AR and 2 SF. Yeah, when packs get to $100 i have a harder time buying them. I splurged this month though when i got the AR and Salmon River OG from Dynasty. $30-$75 is my sweetspot,freebies can help of course! Im sure ill be happy with all 3.

2 Likes

@MadScientist just ran the alien rift, looked killer :thumbsup:

2 Likes

His pics encouraged me to buy them! Along with the starfighters because of the lemon og starfighter tester he did.

1 Like

Oh you will not be dissapointed! Promise.

1 Like

Yo @corners did you get your goodies? The Alien Rift and the Starfighter you bought?

1 Like

I did. I have 2 ARs and a couple Starfighters i started (short on room). I would like to pop more of both once things start cleaning out a little. Man, its a pain in the ass to water 30+ plants in all kinds of varies size pots.

How strict is customs in CR? Would i be able to send you a pen safely? It would have to be a different pen, as if taken pliers to the pen lol!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I love oceangrown. Vader is a super down to earth type guy who will tell you anything you want to know. Not to mention, I keep a mother of Alien Rift and Dark Helmet at all times. The dude knows what he’s doing. Nothing but respect for Vader and OG.

2 Likes

Despite the drama that may be associated with the brand, does anyone still run OG genetics? Just lost all my alien rift stock . I have other gear from OG but havent run any yet.

I have in the past, got a pack of Malibu Pie laying around.

1 Like

Ive been wondering the same thing i wanna pick up some jawa kush but people seem hush hush on it atm

It’s on sale now til NYE I believe. I just got a pack of jaws kush and a pack of tropic moon. Only 75$ for almost 20 seeds. Sounds like a win to meeee

1 Like

Let me know how they turn out im a lil broke atm lol. That is a nice deal

What’s the status of Oceangrown/Vader? :man_shrugging: Last I heard was a storm of (drama) between him & Ninja & it looked like they split. It seems (to me) Ninja was doing most of the work & if he left, whatever is coming from Oceangrown is suspect or needs to be worked more. Shooting from the hip here a bit I guess, but still wouldn’t spend money on it. :sweat_smile:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Seems to be most peoples stance… But if no one gives it a chance then how will we know

2 Likes

Well I tend to stay away from the drama, but from what I can gather, it seems like there was a disagreement between the two regarding money which did end up in them separating.
As far as the line work, when ninja left, vader just replaced him with medgrower1 and 2 others(not sure on names). I’m unsure what type of line work is done if any, but I’m led to believe there is SOME being done. He hasn’t really come forward with new breeding projects. His latest “project” if you will, was the Maui Wowie and Kauai electrics preservation run which I believe is on F2 or F3 now. It seems to me like hes just working his own creations. But then again, I’m not there and can neither confirm nor deny.

I will say have a buddy who is local and goes back with Vader who regularly tests for him. He sent me some OG beans for Christmas and said all but 1 batch was fire. The not fire batch was apparently trash to everyone who tested it.

Anyhow, I have 4 packs of gear I’ll be running soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Also where the hell can you get ninja fruit nowadays??? Does Ninja sell it by a different name now?

3 Likes

@MimirKush " But if no one gives it a chance then how will we know"

it goes that way with so many things

and we miss the gems :frowning:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

I think we all jump to conclusions and ride the bandwagon too often sometimes. Potheads can be harsh bean critics sometimes off a couple seeds grown when it can takes hundreds planted to find the 1 girl that becomes a clone only fire girl

3 Likes

Sometimes its justified though lol