Buy ocean grown seeds

@MimirKush " when it can takes hundreds planted to find the 1 girl that becomes a clone only fire girl"

and that is why I just bought a 150 of this and 200 of that :slight_smile:

they call in Pheno hunting for a reason

you need something to hunt :wink:

be safe and a great new year

Dequilo

1 Like

I’ve got Ninja Fruit F3 I made off of those BX1 F2s I bought from ocean grown when they were still together.

All of Costa Rica is growing my Ninja…

5 Likes

Thats awesome i mainly want my comm licence just to pheno hunt and breed or more accurately try to breed. But i can only do a few plants at the moment so i just got a bunch of greenpoints stardawg crosses for now till i can get what i really want to cross

2 Likes

@MimirKush sadly I am in a state that does not let you grow and as a medical patient here

you cannot smoke flowers :frowning:

I went by choice with two mixes one x C99 and one x Durban

and going just weed thru them grow out the best and cross them to the best males

of course this is just my pick of best and make something I like to

smoke and grow

I have a couple of acres so it will start outside and move inside for winters

it will take time but I do like to grow the weed :slight_smile:

be safe and a great new year

Dequilo

1 Like

@dequilo i feel for you i quit originally because ok was such a red state to the point that it took a couple years of medical to feel comfortable enough to grow. Do you got access to clones at all? Im more then willing to gift cuttings of the mothers ive chosen so far without reciprication.
Much love in the garden and happy holidays

2 Likes

That’s so badass!!!

2 Likes

I do have clones :slight_smile: and thank you so much for the offer

I had a cross I made with a skunk #1 male from Sam and BC Big Bud from Federation Seeds

and loved it grew it from years :slight_smile: but had stop growing for a few years so I lost it

I have grown the glues the cookies and what have you of new

so I am looking backward right now, I do have a UBC Chemo cross I will be working with inside

I was a big C99 fan and posted back in the day to Joey Weed

looking for gold in them beans maybe

Dequilo

Yeah i tried a lot of different cultivars years ago and found what i prefer to grow mainly the older ogs so im on the hunt for those myself. Ive thought about looking back to the heirloom strains to breed something with a lil less thc and more variety with the other cannabinoids that have bred down. All the 30% strains i try seem to feel a lil hollow like dabs the older strains seem to have a more rounded and for me a more fulfilling high. Idk its probably just my stoned ass :joy: .
Hope you find your golden girl brotha

@MimirKush Now let me say this if these mothers are you work I feel privileged

to try and work with your work farther :slight_smile:

I am looking for a male/males not sure what but someone has cuts

be safe and enjoy the day

Dequilo

1 Like

Not yet i although i was gonna see the phenos i get from this ghost town to find a viable male for what i want to do… Whats a male/males? Reg seeds?? Or a stud male???

1 Like

@MimirKush Or a stud male???

correct :slight_smile: a male clone or pollen from seen plant

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

1 Like

Yeah send you a pic if i find one worth keeping in this batch i just put down its a ghost og x stardawg cross… So far the gelato cross and blue dream have been on point as far as genetics. Really resinous. So i have some hopes for this one. Im not really gonna extend the veg time for this one like usual so i can see i have a hopefully find some keepers

1 Like

I’m Interested in bear mace. Any info on their brand?

Back in my growing days, I used to get a half of plants male…I didn’t know they can stress so much