Cali Connection seeds

If anyone is making any crosses of their gear, please let me know. I can send you JOTI crosses back for a swap.

1 Like

Till Sunday night

1 Like

You can order till Sunday night and pay Monday morning, once you complete your order you will get a email telling you how to complete payment. I just bought some of there sfv og kush beans , they arrived in less then 4 days but Iā€™m only a couple hours away from there office. I put five into soil and have five up and growing in less then 48hrs.
I canā€™t think of any other breeder Iā€™ve seen give away multiple thousands of dollars worth of there gear especially one who has been established as long as swerve, this is the second time he has done this that I know of.
I give it 3 to 6 months and I bet we see all kinds of new clone only kush varieties floating around :rofl:

3 Likes

they have a good selection, and they have photos of alot of strains also, which I like, the ordering was seemless and easy.

1 Like

Itā€™s easy to find grow reports on most of there gear also, you will see some reports about bad germination but those people got there beans from banks and who knows how old they were, even then all the Cali connection stuff I got from attitude years ago germinated so I think most of it was just user error and people hating on swerve for dropping og s1s back when nobody was supposed to even have the cuts.
Dude was putting kush genetics into peoples hands when most had not even heard of it and had zero chance other wise of smoking any.

2 Likes

Did you ever get your beans??? Mine were supposed to be delivered today via ups. They put a totally wrong address on packageā€¦ @Heritagefarms

I was going to post today ā€¦I received mine yesterdayā€¦ everything I ordered came in.no problems

2 Likes

I havenā€™t checked the mail yet , but the last ones I ordered arrived in about 3 days

1 Like

Just want to make sure they got the first 5 digits of my address wrong(not even remotely close) and itā€™s now sitting at ups.

I have grown quite a few batches of Cali Connection seeds and have a couple high yielding purple chemā€™s going RN. Everything grew out fine and resulted in beautiful plants, but they all seem to lack a kickā€¦ High bag appeal but midsy highs. Maybe it was the luck of the draw, but Swerve seems to mix everything with his males of clone only heirlooms that appeared out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown several strains from Clai Connection and they were all top notch.

3 Likes

There all backcrossed , at least the regulars but you have to read the descriptions close, the way he names the strains is not ideal in regards to clarity.
Lots of mixed opinions about there gear and swerve over the years but if he wants to send out a bunch of free seeds I dig overgrow is a good place to show them grown by several different people :grin:

3 Likes

For sure! His regular seeds always have a different male donor, usually his sfv maleā€¦ I almost took advantage of his last giveaway last weekend (200 credit) to pass some free seeds to some friends, but decided to save them the time and effort hunting, and just sent them some heirloom cuts instead :sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Iā€™m mainly curious if I can find a master kush leaning pheno in the j. Caesar beans, one of my favorite plants is something I created with his sfv og kush line, i have 6 of those up and going now. I used this last promo to grab the Caesar regs ,sour d fems and la affie fems, Elite cuts are always the way to go , Iā€™m def still after a couple you have when I get my myself to the bay :grin: Iā€™m for sure attending the emerald cup , but hope to come down sooner. Iā€™m supposed to get a chem d and topanga soon and could wait till I have one or both of those for you if your interested :+1:

2 Likes

For sure, brother, just be sure to give me around a 3-week heads-up so I can take cuts and root them for youā€¦ 3 just in case the moms are small and need a week before cutting, unless you just want snips

3 Likes

hm. thatā€™s interesting. Gypsy Nirvana did the same thing with his Skunk #1 male.

He sent free seeds with the free seeds :smirk:

7 Likes

Anyone have there deadhead og regs?

Some sfv og kush from Cali connection

6 Likes

back when i smoked heavily i almost never had a strain with a name. i used cali connectionā€™s sour diesel and crossed it to tgaā€™s qrazy train male. the product turned out alright but not strong enough to share here in my opinion, but i do think that was the fault of the qrazy train. the sour diesel was still one of my favorites though. i only ended up growing the sour diesel because my seed supplier didnā€™t have the blackwater i wanted to try. it was 10+ years ago but it influenced my recently purchasing and F2ā€™ing of lucky dogā€™s chem fuego which is pretty much heavily sour d influenced. itā€™s strange i wonder what would have happened if i never ended up with the sour d.

3 Likes